Guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you press alt and 3 I not so sure because I don't own a laptop.

Lily12, she can't since she has a laptop. VioletetchiGirl102, I really don't know, I have a computer not a laptop. sorry. ;)
There are probably sites out there that will help you understand how to do this. You can always try google! :(

Maybe this way is easier if you're using Windows:

Click Start / [All] Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Character Map

In the Character Map program, scroll through the list until you see the character you want to use. Single-click a character to get a zoom view of it. Double-click it, or single-click it and then click the Select button. It should then show up on a Characters To Copy box on the Character Map program. Click the copy button in the program. Then, paste the character into your message on TamaTalk. If the character doesn't show up properly on TamaTalk, go back into Character Map and select one of the fonts we support, such as Arial.

Here are a couple of samples. If the Character Map method sounds too difficult, you can highlight and copy a character from below.

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

P.S. the it's laptop computer, not labtop computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold down Fn and ALT. Still pressing those push the 3. Not the 3 that is above the letter keys, the 3 that is in the corner of the letter keys.

Ok,I want to make a heart on a labtop but how....What do you do after FN?
It, like, doen't work on a laptop. Yu have to press ALT+3, but the 3 on the number pad. It has to be on a standard keyboard.

~♥Fluffy Kitty 379♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
It, like, doen't work on a laptop. Yu have to press ALT+3, but the 3 on the number pad. It has to be on a standard keyboard.
~♥Fluffy Kitty 379♥~
No.

It works just fine.

You just have to push another button and use the numbers in letter keys.

to make © just do a ( then c then ) only no spaces. I think ® is ( r )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back