HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadie said, "Stupid??? You're probably one of the smartest people here." She handed him a bottle of water. "I don't drink alcohol, honestly." She then started wiping the counter of the bar.

Acelynn looked at Ryan, studying his face. He seemed so familiar.

Ryan chuckled softly, "Well thanks. Neither do I, I know too many people who got messed up 'cause of it." He said, gulping down half of the bottle already.

Sadie smiled, then said, "Enjoy." She went to where Acelynn was sitting. "What can I do you for?" She asked kindly.

I gotta go in a few, but I'll be on later.

Ooc: Alright.

Acelynn sighed, looking at Ryan's water thinking that might be a smart idea. But she needed alchahol. "A martini please." She said, rubbing her temples.

Ryan quickly drained the water and he walked over to throw it out.

Bryce knew that with every movement she was sending her and her blood sent through the air each time hitting him hard. he just hoped it didn't travel to any onther vampires which no doubt would come and most likley she would die.

"You're bleeding on the side walk and passing people in cars might be calling abulances." he told her" Want help?" he asked reaching a hand(still clenched into a fist) out toward her slowly opening it a little.

After Acelynn had finished her martini, she looked around the bar, scanning out everyone. "Hey there pretty lady." A male's voice said from next to her. She looked and a fairly handsome, twenty-one year old was checking her out. But he was way to drunk and blunt for her.

"Please, not now." She said to him, turning away.

"Yes, now!" He yelled, grabbing her forcefully by the wrist.

Acelynn pried the guy's hand off of her wrist roughly, pushing him back. The man swaggered and fell on his face on the floor. Acelynn shook her head, disgusted and moved over towards Holly. "Thanks," she said, "sucks what alchahol does to someone."

Name: Lee

Gender - Sexual Ori: Male - Straight

Species - Ability: Human - He can levitate up to six feet in the air... fear him... with his levitation he can do backflips and frontflips and stuff like that though, and he can combine it with jump kicks, martial arts, blah, I'm getting lazy here, and he can also just jump into the air, and stay there, suspended in mid-air to try and avoid people from throwing things at him, or catching him, etc.

Appearance: About 5'9", he's not tall, but not overly short, he has dark brown hair and eyes, and actually looks a lot younger than he actually is.

Background: His sister was just killed, and he's afraid he'll be next, so he's trying to drink away his fears and grief away.

Other: He's very clumsy, so imagine what he's like when he's drunk.

The man swooned towards the bathroom, his mouth up to his hand.

Acelynn sighed, "Oh gosh." She placed down the little bit of her martini. "Not taking any chances." She said then stuck out her hand, "My name's Acelynn, yours?"

Lee was sat on a chair drinking something alcoholic; he wasn't sure exactly what it was, but it tasted good and he couldn't exactly remember what was happening, it just seemed fun. He slumped his head forward onto a table, then looked up. He looked up a bit too fast and went flying backwards off his chair and onto the floor.

"Oww..." he groaned, then started laughing for no reason.

Acelynn looked down at Lee, trying to focus her thoughts o something else rather than what she wanted to know. Most times, to know about someone, she would med her mind with theirs; her power. But she didn't want to freak anyone out, especially someone who might be a friend, even though it only appeared as a headache.

Ryan looked up, "You alright man?" He asked, offering a hand.

OOC: Oi. I missed a whole page while I was offline. D:<

Rachele sat alone on a barstool, sipping a Bloody Mary delicately. She seemed out of it, but she wasn't in fact, drunk; only staring off into space. She gazed at her surroundings, and wondered why the Bloody Mary didn't have blood in it. It wasn't very tasty but she drank it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back