HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I have time," Brandon laughed. "If it helps, I have a camera," he stood up and got it out of his bag- far too big to fit in a pocket, obviously, "don't know why I brought this with, especially because it's some really old Polaroid from.. Oh yes, the sixties." He offered it to her.

Sadie smiled, and started taking pictures from different angles. Then she said, "Hey Brandon, look up at the sky. I wanna get a picture of you!"

"Alright, well, wait a second, you might as well shake those ones first to see how they look," he pointed out. That was one reason he did like that camera, you didn't have to wait until the film was finished- or hook it up to a computer- to get the photos. He waved one of the black and white squares through the air for a few seconds and the black gave way to endless glimmers of lights and buildings. "Okay, now you can have a picture," he chuckled, looking up at the sky as she'd told him to.

Sadie stepped close to him, snapping the picture. She shook the square, watching the image appear from out of nowhere. She thought it was gorgeous, and that he was gorgeous, although she'd never say it out loud. She let him look at the picture. "What do you think?"

Acelynn squrimed a bit, wanting desperately to get as far away as possible from this guy but her thirst made her not. As the boy shut the door, he pressed his lips hard against hers and she fought the urge of puking.

Brandon shrugged, "Everything that you did is really good, the angle, the light- that sort of thing. Me, I've never really seen myself as anything other than average when it comes to looks, but I look alright, I suppose."

Sadie laughed out loud at what he said. "Are you for real!? Brandon, you're gorgeous! You could be a model if you wanted to! If you could see yourself through someone else's eyes, you would agree." Her cheeks reddened at her confession, but she wasn't going to let him get down on himself or anything.

Acelynn pulled away to breath and the boy staggered, falling frontward. She sighed, crouching down next to him. The poor boy was passed out. She felt bad for him but it helped her anyway. She felt her fangs extract as she pressed them against the boy's neck.

"Okay, husband." Lindsay slurred. She giggled like a four year old, and kissed his chest happily, it being the only thing she could really reach at the moment.
Byce laughed "Aww, did I miss the wedding?"

"Do I have to be the husband?" he whined "What if I want to be the Wifey"

He had to laugh. "I have noticed that girls seem to find me attractive. I wish, if I really am, that I could be handsome for a different reason than just to be this way because it's how I'm supposed to capture my victims." He sighed quietly, but his mood lifted a little at the pink in her cheeks, which seemed to amuse him. "But I'm glad that you, of all people, see me this way. I think you're a very pretty girl."

"Thank you. I hope, though, that you're not saying it just to be kind." Sadie replied, her smile softening. She stared off into the distance with a gentle sigh.

Acelynn stood up a little wobbly, she had tasted the alchahol in the guys blood and now she was feeling the effects as well. She staggered over to her chair, almost falling as she sat down.

ooc: oops maybe im blind i din't think it went cuz my comp shut down in the middle

"And there she goes.." he mumbled "he gently poked at her side " hello,? hey you still alive there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back