H~A~R~R~Y P~O~T~T~E~R F~A~N~S~ G~O H~E~R~E

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm 15, and my name is Emma. I am 5"2 like Emma Watson and have anmost the same curls in her hair as her. She is also 15. I thought it was wierd>.......Those are my natural curls too. :(

Anyway, Harry Potter Fans, PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the 4th movie and I loved it. It was so sad tho when Ron wants to ask Hermione to the Yule Ball, but he is to late and they love each other and everything. SOOOO romantic.......

It freaked by brother out-hes only 9-when Voldemort rose again. He covered his eyes and refused to watch that whole scene. scary huh?????

[SIZE=14pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

Harry Potter is pretty good. ^.^;;

If you ever encounter any problems, send free to send me a Personal Message. :p

Regards,

DarkCore

harry potter is so cool! emma watson is really cool but i dont like rupert grint

harry potter is so cool! emma watson is really cool but i dont like rupert grint
[SIZE=14pt] Neither do I. In fact, I do not like any of the characters. I still like the books and the movies though. o_O[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

I love Harry Potter too!

I've read the books loads of times and my favourite film is the Prisoner of Azkaban.

They do miss out loads in the Goblet of Fire, too bad it was my favourite story!

romantictam

I love Harry Potter too!

I've read the books loads of times and my favourite film is the Prisoner of Azkaban.

They do miss out loads in the Goblet of Fire, too bad it was my favourite story!

romantictam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back