HA ha! yes! finally!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danief

Reaction score
Me and my brothers tamgotchis finally had kids. they are v3 leaftris. man its so cool. but i have some troubles.

how do i feed the baby?

how do i name it?

how do i tell if its a boy or a girl?

is there some sort of way to make it so i play games with the kid and not the parent?

There werent any eggs involved. is that normal? they just appeared after the fireworks.

could somebody just explain this whole thing to me?

1) When you feed the parent, the parent feeds the baby. You do not have to worry about feeding the little one until Mom or Dad has left.

2) The name screen will appear after the parent leaves, rather like it dies when you hatched the parent

3) If it starts out white, it is a girl. If it starts out black, it is a boy. Anyway, it will announce the gender again after the parent leaves and then you will hit b to prompt the naming screen.

4) You play with the kid only after the parent is gone.

p.s. yes, it happens like that for any generation other than the first. It is perfectly normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my brothers tamgotchis finally had kids. they are v3 leaftris. man its so cool. but i have some troubles.
how do i feed the baby?

how do i name it?

how do i tell if its a boy or a girl?

is there some sort of way to make it so i play games with the kid and not the parent?

There werent any eggs involved. is that normal? they just appeared after the fireworks.

could somebody just explain this whole thing to me?
[SIZE=11pt]Good for you! :huh: [/SIZE]

When your tamagotchi is with the Adult and you feed the Adult they will both eat with other (like mamma's feeding their young).

You name it after the Adults leaves which is about 24 hours.

If the baby is black it's a boy.

If the baby is white it's a girl.

Q: is there some sort of way to make it so i play games with the kid and not the parent?

A: Nope, just wait until the adult leaves.

When your tamagotchi makes babies it just comes out the female's butt (don't meant to sound nasty).

Example:

If you had the baby at 5 PM, wait the next day and when it's a 5 Pm or later set the time to 11:59 PM, or just wait. And watch your tamagotchi sadly leaves.. :D

Hope I helped

///Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MY KATE IS GOING TO LEAVE?!?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MY KATE IS GOING TO LEAVE?!?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No prob, don't worry you can visit her at TamaTown, when your tamagotchi leaves go to the book icon, and select the Parents icon, and they will give you a code to use on tamatown to visit her. :huh: Click on those Egg houses it should say Parent.

If you don't want her to leave just keep on pausing it over night, and she could say forever.

///Locky458

thanks alot. im glad i can go see her at tama town. thats pretty cool actually. what happens when they go beyond grandparents though? can i not visit them anymore?

thanks alot. im glad i can go see her at tama town. thats pretty cool actually. what happens when they go beyond grandparents though? can i not visit them anymore?
Sorry to say but, yes you will not be able to see her beyond grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back