Habbo Hotel.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Snowy::.

Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering whether any members of Tamatalk have Habbo Hotel.

I do, my name on Habbo is .Peppermint.Candii.:

No and never again.

It's a ridiculous concept, in my opinion.

Who pays actual money for pixilated furniture?

Well, yes, you don't have to do that, but, whats the purpose in walking around a virtual hotel?

No and never again.It's a ridiculous concept, in my opinion.

Well, yes, you don't have to do that, but, whats the purpose in walking around a virtual hotel?
Talking to people and amusement xP

I don't pay for it. I just go to talk to people. Some of them are amusing, some are just stupid.

Kind obvious...people enjoy it! It is a form of entertainment. I have never heard of the site to be honest but then again there is lots I haven't seen.

No and never again.It's a ridiculous concept, in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly,i respect that some of you may like that game,but in my honest oppinion i think there very immature... :eek: .

I go on the co.uk one cause it's less crowded, so my name is Nyatchi. :eek:

You know you dont have to buy furniture you can win it.

I don't go on anymore, it's kind of pointless to me now. :b

I quit because there were always a bunch of wierd people on it. One person stocked me. xP

No :B I lurk on here 24/7.

[SIZE=7pt]..But you weren't supposed to know that.. <__< >__>[/SIZE]

LOL pyonchit. ;) Same here.

I used to, but I definately stopped. There were many, many weirdo's on Habbo Hotel. Either that, or I just happened to meet many, many weirdo's out of coincidence.. Anyway, half of them were perverts. >_< It got extremely annoying, so I quit. (Yes, I too think buying pixlated furniture with valuable cash is stupid and pointless, but I always played Falling Furni if I needed it. xD)

EDIT: Shouldn't this go in Stuff We Play?? :D I'll try a guide, although I see none online.. Oh well. Not too much an emergency.. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have A Account....,Its 3 Years Old

Yay <3 And Don't Buy Credits

They Are SomeWhat Useless, Play The Games People Make And Win Some Furni <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back