Hacked?! PLEASE READ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AB5798

Reaction score
:unsure: You know I was on Tamatown today and on music city I went to my room and I saw all of my items gone! I need an All Star poster, a dazzilitchi outfit, my purple wallpaper, my toy dress, my microphone, and 10000 gotchi points all lost! and I didnt give out my new password! Strange! ;)

yeah lots of peoples getting hacked lately...feel sorry for u even tho we had our little arguments here and there =D

oh and this topic is gonna get closed i bet XD
Oh don't worry that's over!

Edit- Hacking and Stealing is wrong you see- Commandent #8- Thou shalt NOT steal from your neighbor.

Lol don't mean to be off topic but once someone robbed our mailbox :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was JUST gonna PM you asking! I went to ur room and there was only a windmill in the corner!!

Im giving you presents lol

I was JUST gonna PM you asking! I went to ur room and there was only a windmill in the corner!!

Im giving you presents lol
Thank You! I knew you would help!

i got hacked to they change my password but then i changed it

i got hacked to they change my password but then i changed it
lol me too it was really annoying when they did that first they excepted all these exchange requests and traded some of my stuff for a christmas tree or a thankgiving dinner Bleh! :unsure: Then another person came and got all my stuff! Even my CD! ;) :( :( Everytime I enter tamatown crowds of people come up to me and surround me!

lol me too it was really annoying when they did that first they excepted all these exchange requests and traded some of my stuff for a christmas tree or a thankgiving dinner Bleh!  :ph34r:   Then another person came and got all my stuff! Even my CD!  :lol:   :angry:   :angry:   Everytime I enter tamatown crowds of people come up to me and surround me!
aw i feel so sad :( what items did they get from u i might get them for u i was about to vry when it didnt let me login :( :angry: and i was all like @$#! those hackers i wish i chould hack the ppl that steal other ppls stuff :angry:maybe we can work together to find how to hack and get ur items back

:lol: I am so sorry to hear that. I've heard its been happening to other members too. I wish I could give you something but I'm not the richest tama on tamatowns. Do you think your password could be easily guessed? Or did you tell a sibling or friend your password? It may just be the possibility of a hacker who did this to you. I watched a video on youtube and the guy said its super easy to hack tamatown.

I hope you can get some of your items back (if not all!) and make sure that if it happens again PM me or make another thread I don't know if I can do much about it but I can surely give you some moral support ;)

Oh my god! I got hacked again :lol: *naming and shaming: removed* hacked me AGIAN Oh and *removed* if you are viewing this topic I have changed my username and password you *removed*

TamaMumEdit: naming and shaming posts removed.

Oh my god! I got hacked again :lol: *naming and shaming: removed* hacked me AGIAN Oh and *removed* if you are viewing this topic I have changed my username and password you *removed*
are u POSITIVE its him? do u have proof?

and what do u mean AGAIN?! I gave you trophies and stardom items!! they BETTER NOT have stolen them ;) :(

are u POSITIVE its him? do u have proof?
and what do u mean AGAIN?! I gave you trophies and stardom items!! they BETTER NOT have stolen them :lol: ;)
I'm sorry I thought that they did again but this time there was only one thing stolen- one of the keys

I'm sorry I thought that they did again but this time there was only one thing stolen- one of the keys
interesting choice out of all those items to steal lol

uh, not to be rude or anything and I'm telling you right now that i did NOT go on your account, but i SAW not long ago that in your tamatalk signature you put something saying;

hack if you want: and you gave your username and password

and you wonder why your things got stolen............... :rolleyes:

uh, not to be rude or anything and I'm telling you right now that i did NOT go on your account, but i SAW not long ago that in your tamatalk signature you put something saying;
hack if you want: and you gave your username and password

and you wonder why your things got stolen............... :rolleyes:
hmm...is this true? did u do this AB5798? that would definitely explain a lot...anybody (even non tamatalk members) could have gotten a hold of your information :(

AB5798, if it's true that you put your username and password on your signature, then I'd say it's pretty much your own fault that someone hacked you. :( :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back