HackeD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
I cartwheel across the floor and suddenly my mom scoops me up and starts ballroom dancing with me. My eyes start to buldge out of my head because I'm absolutley oblivious at the moment. She hums some tune and I start to squirm.

"Uh," I grunt.

"Oh, sorry hunny it's just that the new eggs are coming!" she beams. I grin and look away. Eggs? What the..?

"Um, eggs mum?" I tilt my head for emphasis of my confusion.

"Yes dear. Ne wegs for all the Tamagotchis to live in! New place, more spaces, better supplies! You'll see. Don't worry." She smiles a warm smile. Her and dad walk towards me and we group hig, and I soak in the moment. Then, a knock at the door startles us. My mom rushes over the door but hesitates to answer it.

"Do I look presentable?" I ignor the big word and look over at dad for back-up.

"Well, you look like a Kiwitchi if that's what you mean." Dad smiles.

"Thanks." She gives a playful glare.

"You betcha!" Mom openes the door and a mail guy scoots a big brown box in through the door and mom eagerly signs a paper.

"Ooooo," I say. I think about how amusing the box looks. I'm a Hitodetchi, what do you expect?

We all gather around it ad just stare.

"Well?" I ask.

"Jon, dear, you do the honors. I'm afraid I ould faint if I did it," she giggles to my dad. He tears open the box and pulls out a giant, shint, brand new, translucent yellow egg.

"Wow," I simply say.

"This...this is out new home!" my mom exclaims.

"Huh?" I say. She ignores my and pulls out a white tab and then a beep comes out of the massive egg. The screen says "Welcome!" and with that, my dad jumps in through the screen...literally and disappears. Mom takes my hand and jumps in with me as well.

Several moments later we wake up in a busy town.

"Is this where we are supposed to be?" my dad asks.

"Um...I think....maybe....I din't know..." my mom says slowly. I, of course, have to join in.

"Where are we?" I ask. They don't reply.

**comment! plz!**

Latest posts

Back