HACKING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamabailey*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hey guys I think someone is hacking my tamatown and I don't know who. I think so because it says I've posted things that I haven't posted. Im not sure what to do, can I get some advice?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Hey guys I think someone is hacking my tamatown and I don't know who. I think so because it says I've posted things that I haven't posted. Im not sure what to do, can I get some advice?[/SIZE]
People can hack you'r tamatown account?.......woulden't they need you'r tamagotchi to do that? :( .

Hack? No, nobody is hacking anything. Why would somebody waste time and hack a message board when they could hack bigger and better things.

Nobody is HACKING anything. Somebody got your password. And why do you need to ask us? Use common sense. See messages you didn't post? Change your password. No need to waste a topic about it.

-C.M.

Well, I think it is a topic to discuss. People are hacking into too much these days, and it needs to stop.

Well, I think it is a topic to discuss. People are hacking into too much these days, and it needs to stop.
[SIZE=14pt]I totally agree and if any of you dont, don't even bother posting..[/SIZE]

I do agree. I'll post up later with a few things but for now I've got 2 eat! I'm starving myself. My stomach's groaning. But anyway, change ur password, if they still do ask 2 create a new account and just say it's u and I'll think of some more...

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you sooo much! finally someone who agrees![/SIZE]

If you think you've been hacked, contact a Tamaguide or Admin imediatly, and change your password too. I think Admin can scan the hacker's IP- one of my friends was hacked too.

TIPS FOR A BETTER PASSWORD:

(1) It doesn't have to be easy to remember, just write it down that way it is more complex. Unless you have a good memory, of course. But write it in a place where no one else will see it.

(2) Use numbers

(3)Use capital letters along with the lower case ones

That will make it harder for others to guess. Do you have any idea how your password got out?

Cinderpelt♥

I think its important! Create a new account and change your password! If this 'hacker' has posted anything mean or rude alert admin that it wasnt you!

Hacking is so over rated. Seriously, if someone got into your account and messed with things it means your password was to easy and/or you gave it to someone [which is stupid].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back