Had baby too Early

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vale_argentina01

Reaction score
[[SIZE=8pt]COLOR=orange]Well, my Tama is debugged and is only 4 years old, but when I got home from school, like at 3 something, it had a baby!!!![/SIZE]

I thought it was weird because you have to tell the match maker yes or no and I didn't do anything, I just looked at the screen, and there it was, a baby girl!!

Any explanations????[/color]

THANK YOU!

thats weird, maybe your siblings played with it and said yes to the match maker when it came? :furawatchi:

[[SIZE=8pt]COLOR=orange]Well, my Tama is debugged and is only 4 years old, but when I got home from school, like at 3 something, it had a baby!!!![/SIZE]I thought it was weird because you have to tell the match maker yes or no and I didn't do anything, I just looked at the screen, and there it was, a baby girl!!

THANK YOU!
WEIRD

That is strange.... maybe (somehow) It reset itself and a little baby girl hatched!!! :)

[[SIZE=8pt]COLOR=orange]Well, my Tama is debugged and is only 4 years old, but when I got home from school, like at 3 something, it had a baby!!!![/SIZE]I thought it was weird because you have to tell the match maker yes or no and I didn't do anything, I just looked at the screen, and there it was, a baby girl!!

THANK YOU!
Someone at your home probably played with it while you were away. That is one reason I take my two tamas wherever I go. It keeps anyone but me from doing stuff with them.

Bear: Gen. 1, age 14, boy, oldtimer.

Rusty: Gen. 22, age 2, boy, Ichigotchi.

:) ;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tama Luv is probably right.Do you have any siblings???
[SIZE=8pt] :p Yeah, I do have siblings, maybe that's why, and even though it may sound weird,it's true.( about that I had a baby too early) :D [/SIZE]

:hitodetchi: THANKS FOR REPLYING EVERYBODY! :D

[SIZE=8pt]I don't now how, but I just noticed I made 2 topics about this, SORRY!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back