Hai guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parade

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm probably entirely too old for this, but I love my tamagotchis and I'm not ashamed to admit that!

My name's Sara and I'm 20 years old. I was in 3rd grade when the big Virtual Pet craze first hit in the US, and I remember being completely fascinated by them. I had an Orange Nano Kitty at the time, and I absolutely loved it. Then one day my dad brought me home a Tamagotchi, and it started something entirely new for me.

When I finished high school, I started working a high-stress job, and having a Tama going gave me something else to focus on, something to unwind with. I used to be worried that people would think I was silly for still playing with them, but I actually started a new trend at work! I gave out Chibis for Christmas gifts last year and now they all walk around with them on their key chains!

I really prefer the older Tamagotchis, and I currently am using my V2. I've just ordered an Umino and a Mothra from Japan and can't wait for them to get here! I'm also on the look-out for a P1 and P2. Pay day is tomorrow, and I have a feeling that I'll be making some purchases as soon as I can come across what I'm looking for!

Hello welcome to TT! I hope you enjoy yourself here. We have lots of information on old Tamagotchis so why not stick around eh?

Latest posts

Back