Hair <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definatly black &amp; blue (;

i've had evey color hair :)

many different shades or brown,

blue,

black,

blonde,

red,

burgendy,

pink,

purple,

green. :)

Rite now its black &amp; pink thow. :)

Mines dark red.

I dyed it again last night

To be honest with you, I hate jet black hair unless it's natural or very close to the natural colour.

And blonde, unless it's a honey blonde or light brown with natural looking highlights or a natural blonde, looks very tacky.

Mine's brown-ish.

Well, it's mainly light brown, slightly reddish, with some dark brown and some blonde. And it's all natural. It's also dead straight.

I'm thinking of dying it but I'm not sure.

Mine is frizzy-fluffy and light brown, but it used to be more blondish. Also it's wavy, slightly curly, and goes down a little bit past my neck. Never dyed it, and I probably won't, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think black wsith pink highlights would look great, but you know...whatever |)

My hair was blue-sih black, with dark red highlights, now its growing out, so my plain brown hair is mixing with the other two and it looks like copper or something, unless its really wet.

Light brown, slightly reddish.

I've always wanted dark brown hair :)

Yeah, get blonde and blue. :3 .

At the moment, (as in, right these seconds) my hair is damp, wavy, otherwise messy. Usually, it's dark at the top, light at the tips, straight, and shoulder length.

And I'm a brunette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dye it blonde. I personally prefer pink highlights on blonde hair, but either one would probably look nice.

As for my own hair, it's light brown and crazy curly. I'm getting it cut in a couple of weeks, but at the moment it's about 4 inches past my shoulders.

I have thick dark brown, almost black hair that looks like Alice Cullen's a little bit because it's the same length, but mine is also a little bit like a bob because it curls under just a little bit. But the rest is all sticking out in random spots xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back