Hair Color? =P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fair hair with a bit of blonde and brunette. it's dead straight at the moent. It always has been and hopefully always will be. It's shoulder length by the way!

My hair is either dirty blonde or strawberry blonde. I don't really know,it's a kix of both. The underside is dirty blonde and the top is strawberry blonde.

Really, really, really dark brown. Used to be black. I didn't dye it, it's just...I guess the sun kind of makes it lighter. That's what my mother told me.

[SIZE=7pt]I have been a natural blonde my whole life.[/SIZE]

But I have put a few streaks in my hair.

Yes, I am a "Blondie." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have brown hair with blonde natural highlights.

But I may dye my hair pink once Im old enough :)

My hair is naturally blonde, and VERY shiny. I love it, If you look at it closely in the sun it seems like theres little gold flecks in my hair.

im a honey blonde in winter and a caramel blonde in summer. Plus i redo my hylights in december(my birthday! :hitodetchi: )

and in summer! :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi:

My hair is really long and its black with bits of brown too! But mostly black.

I'm a blondie. And lemme just say this. Blondes aren't dumb! >_>

I love my hair! It's a really dark brown in the winter and in the summer, it turns light brown with blonde highlights. I love when it changes to it's summer form, I look sooo different.

<3~~Loola~~<3

brunette girl with some red highlights. :) my other ones look blonde now.

My hair has a nice range of colors XD

When it's clean, it's blonde.

The second/third day of cleanliness, it's light brown.

After 5 days of no hair washing, it's black.

But I voted brown, because it's brown more often then blonde and WAY more often then black ((It was a once-in-a-liftime expiriment)).

My hair has a nice range of colors XDWhen it's clean, it's blonde.

The second/third day of cleanliness, it's light brown.

After 5 days of no hair washing, it's black.

But I voted brown, because it's brown more often then blonde and WAY more often then black ((It was a once-in-a-liftime expiriment)).
O_O

you actually tried to make your hair black?

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back