Hair color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh...the closet one that I could pick from was blonde.

I'm mixed between and African American dad, and a white mom. So my hair is Gold blonde.

My hairs a red brown color, though I would like to dye it a light purple with a white streak in in...spike it up a bit.
hey! I have long wavy brown with purple and blond streaks. copycat!

I'm a beautiful natural brunette ;) lol. It's short and fluffy I don't have straight hair :/ but oh well :) lol. In the sun it looks golden brown like my eyes do lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a beautiful natural brunette ;) lol. It's short and fluffy I don't have straight hair :/ but oh well :) lol. In the sun it looks golden brown like my eyes do lol. :D
cool, that's what mine looked like before i dyed it.

I have light/medium curly blonde hairmy hair is way 2 curly!!
Heh, you're so lucky! I would give anything to have hair like as curly as Nick Jonas! xD

I really want it because, sure you can straighten you're hair quick and easly when you have curly hair. But it takes for ever to culring-iron or just curl it! ;)

My hair is naturally blonde but it's currently black with green streaks. I want to dye it brown with little blonde streaks in it.

-DMF

My hair is dark brown with some natural caramel highlights. Its also very thick and curly so I straighten it everyday. It takes me like 2 hours to straighten it though

My hair is naturally dark brown with natural red, black and blonde streaks in it. I got red streaks dyed into my hair by my hair-dresser by a few months later they turned gold! Like, not blonde but proper metallic gold and I love them. They look natural!

^^ Thats cool TigerLily!
My hair is just brown, nothing else. I'm thinking of perhaps dying it a little lighter shade of brown to give it some shine and maybe some blonde streaks :)
Yeah my natural colour is brown too. When I was a baby though it was pitch black as my mother told me. Took years for it to lighten to what it normally is today when it's not dyed ;D

I have black hair. I wanna bleach it and put in pink, green and blue streaks, and maybe purple :)

TL :)

yeah, dying your hair and putting in different color streaks is a big fad now. BUT IT TOTALLY ROCKS! i luv my purple streaks p.s. i voted purple

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back