Hair color~?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullen

Reaction score
Okay, so, I've box dyed my hair once before, and liked the outcome, but now I wan't to go, redder.

Does anyone know what this color would be considered, or, if you have dyed your hair this color, what brand/color? A hair stylist is out of the question, I'm sorry ;.;

[x]

[y]

[z]

Also, [a] would be nice too, if you have any ideas what it might be called?

This is my hair, currently;

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know any of the colours but if you want the slightly redder colours and your hair is currently brownish-blond then you might have some major bleaching to do.

Okay, so, I've box dyed my hair once before, and liked the outcome, but now I wan't to go, redder. Does anyone know what this color would be considered, or, if you have dyed your hair this color, what brand/color? A hair stylist is out of the question, I'm sorry ;.;

[x]

[y]

[z]

Also, [a] would be nice too, if you have any ideas what it might be called?

This is my hair, currently;
Would Look nice. 

As for Brands, I'd Go with Belle. Or Loreal, but Probably Belle. Loreal is Great Too, I used it once and never had a problem.

Thats what I use, [Last time I used Garnier Nutrisse, But That doesn't last, and its been making my hair fall out every time I take a Bath/shower. Plus My hair feels all dry and blah]

Heres a haircolor Chart:--- https://www.visual-makeover.com/hairstyle-a...of-hair-colors/

Next Time You go to a store that sells Hairdye, Usually under the box of Hair dye, is a Sample of the Actual Hair color on Fake Hair [At least there is in every store I've ever been too that sells hairdye]. I'd Lean down to the fake hair, and Compare it with the color you have now. If It goes good, Then It'd probably be a good color.

If you find a Color You want, And its a color you'll end up dying your hair again, Remember the Number on the Hairdye Box. Trust Me, You'll need it.

I forgot that once, And Ended up dying my hair a Completly different color[it was a Reddish brown, but It ended up more like an orangish-brown]

In the Mean Time, Check various websites for Hair Color charts.

Other than that, Good Luck, and I hope your hair goes the way you want it too when/if you dye it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back