Hair Cut

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I'm going to get my hair cut again,[/SIZE]

I'm going to ask for 'Lots of choppy layers'

Buttttt, I don't know what to ask for, for my bangs. D:

My bangs currently:

My bangs used to be split, right in half. Now, they are pushed to the side, nice looking side bangs. But see, because they used to be in half, they aren't REALLY side bangs, and I want bangs like this:

A cross between this

and this

but what do I ask for? I could bring in pictures, but for some reason, it embarasses me.

[SIZE=7pt]Sorry for double post-[/SIZE]

But does anyone have any other pictures I could look at?

Last edited by a moderator:
It might not be exactly how you want it, but this how I got my hair cut a while ago:

Like this.

The layers are pretty choppy, but the fringe might not be right for what you want.

Well, you could look at pictures of blonde, wavy bangs or soemthing like that.

[SIZE=7pt]@Liz! Thats sort of how my bangs are now, I want them more over my forehead, and just above my eyes.[/SIZE]

It's hard to explain =[

[SIZE=7pt]@cluck cluck chicken- Yeah, almost exactly like that, same to you Cullen. [ :[/SIZE]

I just need to know how to describe it, because I've pretty much pinned down the look I want.

[SIZE=7pt]@cluck cluck chicken- Yeah, almost exactly like that, same to you Cullen. [ :[/SIZE]
I just need to know how to describe it, because I've pretty much pinned down the look I want.
Short, Choppy Side bangs? lol

[SIZE=7pt]yesh, except I basiclly HAVE side bangs[/SIZE]
Hmmmm, can you print?

Also, You can like, Show, them, and if they cut it weird, ask to fix it a certain way, that's what their there for.

Take in pictures. =3

Maybe you could print some of what other people have put forward??

Don't be embarrassed - it's your hair!

You could always take your Mom and get her to show them?? (Sorry if that sounded weird but you did say you were embarrassed about it!)

Side Swept, Choppy, Long, Bangs.

I wanted those last year, the hair dresser messed it up though. If you want it done right I would advise doing it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back