Hair dye?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Okay, well I want to dye parts of my hair(Idk where... xD), so my mom chose Platinum blonde, please note, I am a regular blonde, Will the Platinum blonde show up on dark blonde?[/SIZE]

Yes, of course it will! They are 2 different shades of blonde! Also, it's better than nothing, even if they didn't show up as much as you expected! But my guess is that it will look amazing. It sounds like a really neat idea. Hope I helped! :p

Yes, of course it will! They are 2 different shades of blonde! Also, it's better than nothing, even if they didn't show up as much as you expected! But my guess is that it will look amazing. It sounds like a really neat idea. Hope I helped! :)
[SIZE=14pt]Okay, Thanks. And if it doesn't show up, I can always get a new colour... Right? =][/SIZE]

Well, Im brunette, and I just got a redish brown hair dye... And its almost just like my regular hair color, and I can still see it really good. So I think you shouldn't have problem, either. :marumimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, Thanks. And if it doesn't show up, I can always get a new colour... Right? =][/SIZE]
That's alright. And yeah, if your mum lets you, you can get a new colour as well if you want! :angry: Good luck!

I tried to brighten my hair to blonde from bruenette. Turned my hair orange T_T It MAY work. Not sure.

I wanted purple, blue, and silver On 3 little peices Of hair but my parents wOn't let me >_<

I wanted purple, blue, and silver On 3 little peices Of hair but my parents wOn't let me >_<
[SIZE=14pt]I'm guessing it depends how old you are.[/SIZE]

And what school you go to.

Some schools might not apperciate Bright pink hair... Some may.

I don't know if my school will allow that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back