Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question..

my hair is naturly brown. I'm going blonde (possibly with pink streaks) this weeked. I have had red streaks and they've lightened into blonde. I've also used spray-in hair lightner (sp?) in the summer, so would it be ok to dye my hair? If so would it turn out ok?

I hate my hair XD

It's naturally wavy AND curly.

I keep it short so it's less of a pain, but it never fails to annoy me.

When it's really short, it has a natural curl. Then when it grows a little more, like to where it is now, the front of it starts to get wavy. It drives me crazy some days.

The longer it gets, the more curly/wavy it gets. It was down past my butt until I was 10, then I cut it to a little bit below shoulder length, and it was just insane.

When it's around shoulder length, it takes about an hour to straighten because it's so thick and always seems angry with me xP

My hair is currently dyed brown, short (a bit above shoulder length) and I has long bangs. I tend to wear extensions because I regret cutting my hair this summer.

I have dyed my hair soo many times it's uncountable.

I would like to grow my hair out really long again.

Natrual - Never dyed, blonde hair

Medium in length and wavy but I straighten it to unfrizz

I use a shampoo from an exoctic shop I don't know the name of and its a awesome shampoo 'cos it prevents nits and dandraft and smell nomnomnomaible

Hair Color: Naturally Blonde

Style: Way past my shoulders; layered at the end; bangs

Products: I use Garnier Fructis. The one that makes your hair shinier. :3

Other: Yes, I'm growing out my hair to my butt. Then cutting it off as short as to my chin and give the hair to those people who makes wigs for poor children with cancer who don't have hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other: Yes, I'm growing out my hair to my butt. Then cutting it off as short as to my chin and give the hair to those people who makes wigs for poor children with cancer who don't have hair.
I've done that before. In 5th grade, I think. :3

It's a good cause. I would definately go through with it.

my hair is almost black( really dark brown) and it just flips out on my shoulders and it's annoying.

---

(i'm not mexican or anything,i have blue eyes, the color of my hair just runs in the family :mellow: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back