Hair.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.N e o n

Reaction score
Alrighty, I want to go for more of a 'scene' look with my hair. Here is my hair now:

https://i33.tinypic.com/2lseb8l.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/34dhicw.jpg

I have really thin hair. I love my bangs, but I need advice on how to cope with the rest of the tangled mass of blonde crap on my head. What do you guys think? It is really long. Should I get it shorter, with choppy layers, or what?

I love your hair. <3

Next time you go to your hair dresser, I suggest you ask for razored layers. It would look wonderful on you. :3

With scene hair, you can do anything really.

I really do like your hair, and I would suggest what the person above said. =]

Your hair is gorgeous. x3

I love your bangs!!

I think it would look awesome a little shorter with some choppy layers!

So, I agree with the others. =3

Keep the bangs and get layers. Also, your eyes are so big and vivid that they creep me out.
XDDDD Oh, you have no idea how many times people have told me that. In that first pic, though, the light was hitting them in just the right way, normally, they are a bit duller.

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely take it.

o.o

I love youu.

I'm the same way.

My hair is getting long again, and I'm trying to get an emo/scene look, but I don't really know what to do.

I might get it shut short with razored layers to start off with. <33

You should do something similar.

Dude, leave bangs. Add layers and tease it. [xlook up vids on Youtube about doing Scene hair.

it would look great.
<3

I just tried teasing my hair, and it looks amazinggg.

Obviously I didn't do the greatest job, because I was just testing, but it looks really good.

So, Neon, you should tease. :huh:

<3I just tried teasing my hair, and it looks amazinggg.

Obviously I didn't do the greatest job, because I was just testing, but it looks really good.

So, Neon, you should tease. :huh:
Teasing your hair makes me look messy, but good. i love it [x

i do mine when im bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back