Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
Hi!

I am dying my hair right now, so I decided to make a topic about it.

Okay.

1) How old were you when you first really died your hair?

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower?

3) What colors

4) Is it died now?

5) If so, what color

6)What brand is the die?

7) Other info

I'll post mine later :eek: :D

1. How old were you when you first really died your hair?

Never. I'm not allowed. O:<

2. Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower?

Well, yes, I've used the kind that sprays into your hair and washes out in the shower before for Halloween, parties, etc.

3. What colors?

The shower out stuff? I've used red, purple, green, blue, pink, black, and glow-in-the-dark before.

4. Is it died now?

Nope.

5. If so, what color?

N/A.

6. What brand is the die?

I don't remember the brand of the shower out dye I've used... it was the kind that Wal-Mart gets in stock around Halloween.

7. Other info:

My mom won't let me dye my hair. O:< I wouldn't do much to it, just darken it a little bit. But she won't allow it, because she says that people pay, "good money," to get their hair dyed my natural color. She says I shouldn't waste it, because once I start dying my hair, I might not get my natural color back.

My mom won't let me dye my hair. O:< I wouldn't do much to it, just darken it a little bit. But she won't allow it, because she says that people pay, "good money," to get their hair dyed my natural color. She says I shouldn't waste it, because once I start dying my hair, I might not get my natural color back.
Your mom is smart.

My mom only lets me get like streaks or highlight, I love my hair too.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) How old were you when you first really died your hair? 10

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind that washes out in the shower? Yes

3) What colors?Red, blue, green, blond, more

4) Is it died now?Umm, that color didn't work, I'll die it more later

5) If so, what color? Well, I'll put red streaks in later

6)What brand is the die? IDK

7) Other info. The die I used yesterday didn't work, so I'm buying different ones later.

1) How old were you when you first really died your hair? Never. I got highlights though

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower? No.

3) What colors Just blonde highlights. I think I am getting my hair dyed darker soon

4) Is it died now?..Yeah..Highlights still there o.e;;

5) If so, what color Blonde

6)What brand is the die? I got it done at a salon.

7) Other info

I've never dyed my hair, and I'm not really sure I want to.

1. How old were you when you first really died your hair?

*sigh* I'm part of the not-allowed group. D:

Yes, the spray on kind! x3

3. What colors?

Pink. It was for one Halloween.

4. Is it died now?

Nope - even though I wish I could dye my hair a lighter brown.

5. If so, what color?

. . .

I don't remember what shower-out dye I've used. It was a couple of years ago, in England. :]

7. Other info:

My parents won't let me dye my hair because they say it's not healthy for 13 year olds to bleach and change their natural hair colour. And then they do the whole, "Your hair is beautiful just the way it is" thing. Ah well. Apparently your hair gets lighter (and stronger) if you wash it with lemon juice. Has anybody tried this?? Does it work?

... Apparently your hair gets lighter (and stronger) if you wash it with lemon juice. Has anybody tried this?? Does it work?
OMG! I used to do that :D

I dunno if it ever got stronger, but during the summer, I used to squeeze lemon juice into my hair after it was washed (and still wet).

It did turn a little lighter - I think the citric acid reacts with sunlight and makes the hair lighter over time.

Don't expect instant or startling effects tho' - if you want those then it's salon highlights :p

OMG! I used to do that :D I dunno if it ever got stronger, but during the summer, I used to squeeze lemon juice into my hair after it was washed (and still wet).

It did turn a little lighter - I think the citric acid reacts with sunlight and makes the hair lighter over time.

Don't expect instant or startling effects tho' - if you want those then it's salon highlights :p
I'll have to try that~! :D

During the winter, I always wish my hair was darker - it gets to be a dark blonde.

But during the summer, I always wish it was just a bit lighter! This is something I'm going to try now. :D

. How old were you when you first really died your hair?

U mm... 9, I think?

Yes, the spray.

3. What colors?

Pink. Purple. Red. Silver. Gold. Green. Blue.

4. Is it died now?

Yush

5. If so, what color?

Red.

I got it done at a hairdressers, and the spray I forget. :/

7. Other info:

My mum was all, "Do what you like, it's YOUR hair. You have to put up with the consequences." And it turned out great. :] Tough, it was $49.50, all my Christmas cash.

I never died my hair before, because I like my hair color and ion want to dye it.

1) How old were you when you first really died your hair? Um, I was in the fifth grade.

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower? Yepp.

3) What colors? I went from blonde, to brown, to natural with bleached streaks, to blonde again and I just got pink streaks. 8D

4) Is it died now? Yezzer!

5) If so, what color? Blonde with pink streaks.

6)What brand is the die? Not sure...

7) Other info? None I dont think. ;D

OMG! I used to do that :D I dunno if it ever got stronger, but during the summer, I used to squeeze lemon juice into my hair after it was washed (and still wet).

Don't expect instant or startling effects tho' - if you want those then it's salon highlights ;)
It works??

I'm definitely trying that. x3

My hair is a little lighter brown in the Summer and a little darker in the Winter. It's Winter right now and I wish it was a lighter colour so I am going to wash my hair with lemon juice! Yeyness! :D

How old were you when you first really died your hair?

Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower?

No.

What colors

N/A

Is it died now?

I guess not. I dyed it in September.

If so, what color

It was dark brown, it looked nice.

What brand is the die?

Loreal Paris

Other info

My natural hair color actually CHANGES dramatically with the seasons.

In the Spring it's mousy brown. In Summer it's blonde, noticeably, in the winter it's dark brown, and in the fall it's red.

Though, I do plan on getting blonde and dark brown highlights this next break coming up 8D

1) How old were you when you first really died your hair?

12, or eleven. No, it was twelve.

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower?

Yep.

3) What colors?

The actual dye, bright crimson red, in the bangs. The temporary: Hot pink, for crazy hair day, again in the bangs. Then a little bit of black, for halloween.

4) Is it died now?

Naw. Natural blonde.

5) If so, what color?

N/A

6)What brand is the die?

I don't remember. Something by Loreal. It was something that had silver packaging.

7) Other info:

N/A

1) 8, it was for school sports day.

2) Yes, Ive never died it any other type.

3) Green. I am on the school's green team.

4) Nope :hitodetchi:

5) N/A

6) Noidea what it was...

7) Well, you know the be brave and shave thing? Well I wanna dye my hair for that. Although I keep telling my mum to be brave and shave xDDD

1) 12

2) Only once. Waste of money.

3) Every color of the rainbow plus some.

4) Not that I'm aware of. There might be specks of faded purple floating around that I don't notice xP

5) n/a

6) I used to use hot topic's dyes and bleaches. Now since I do more natural colors it's mostly clairol and I think loreal. The last time I dyed it, it was done professionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) How old were you when you first really died your hair? 12

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower? Yes

3) What colors Neon-y red

4) Is it died now? Yah

5) If so, what color - reddish brown fringe

6)What brand is the die? idk

7) Other info?? FWOTJOFHFW <-- happy?

1) How old were you when you first really died your hair?10

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower?Ya

3) What colors?Purple, pink,orange, black, green, blue, yellow, white, sparkly...and alot more

4) Is it died now? Yosh

5) If so, what color?Purple

6)What brand is the die? Special FX

7) Other info? Special FX is teh bomb!

I am not allowed to dye my hair and even if I was I wouldn't it is totally unhealthy and I LOVE my hair just how it is!!!!! Girls don't dye your hair you WILL regret it for sure!!! Your hair looks gorgeous just the way it is even it you don't think so!!!

P.S My hair is dark brown, most people think that it is black!

:D :lol: :lol: :p :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back