Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shower pretty much every day. But I only wash my hair when it's not feeling clean.

in the night time, I just use silk drops that I got from a salon, they work realy well.

And in the morning, I usually just straighten/curl it, and add spray-in conditioner.

I use Dove shampoo & conditioner, and Aussie spray-in conditioner.

*Night:

My hair has to be washed every single night, I've got some OCD thing about cleanliness, and the only exception is sleepovers, where I just throw my hair into a messy bun and forget about it. I usually use either Tresemme shampoo & conditioner, Head & Shoulders shampoo, Brunette expressions shampoo & conditioner [my favourite] or Herbal Essences. Before I get out the shower, I turn it to freezing point so my hair gets a cold rinse. It's supposed to seal the products in and make your hair shinier the next day, but it's also really great for forcing you out of the shower as quickly as possible. xD

Depending on how much time I have before I need to get to sleep, I either blow-dry it or let it dry naturally. Then I either loosely braid it [makes waves in my hair the next day] or leave it down if I want it to be straight. Then I put my bangs back with bobby pins and I'm done for the night.

*Morning:

If it's straight, I generally just brush it and go. Sometimes I flip it upside down and use a little hairspray to add volume, but that's about it.

If I braided it the night before I pull the bands out, brush my hair, scrunch it a bit and go.

I generally leave my hair down, but sometimes I'll pull it into a high ponytail or a messy bun.

My hair routine's really boring. But it works.

I take my showers at night, so I use Dove Shampoo and Conditioner.

I comb my hair out and let it air dry, and then go to sleep.

When I wake up in the morning, I brush it out and use a flat iron.

I use no styling products.

In the morning I shower. I use Suave shampoo and conditioner. When I get out, I dry off my bangs and style them. The rest of my hair I let air dry.

At night I just brush it and pull it back into a ponytail and go to bed.

I don't use hairspray or anything. ;3

Mornings:

I wash my hair with Sunsilk de-frizz shampoo and conditioner, and then comb it out. It makes my hair soft :3

Then I usually just put it in braids or pigtails, and I'm done. When I do wear it down though, I just do the same thing and let it dry down. It goes into ringlets and curls, but by the end of the day it is usually very messy which is why I usually wear braids. And because in the wind it blows everywhere and I have zero control over it..

Night:

I just put it in a ponytail.

The only way I can get my hair to stay not poofy is by washing it. If I just brush it it goes insanely frizzy and it looks horrible, so I have to avoid brushes at all costs x.x I don't use any styling products either, mainly because I have no idea how. I do have a hair straightener though, but because of my lack of hair styling knowledge, it just makes my hair frizzy and whispy. There are no really no good styles I can do with my hair, which is why I wish I had straight hair );

At night time I wash and condition my hair.

Then I let it air-dry unless it's really late, then I blow dry it.

Then I comb it before bed.

In the morning I just comb it and style it.

I use Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner.

I use quite a few of them.

Right now I'm using Long Term Relationship Shampoo and Drama Clean Conditioner.

Previously I was using Totally Twisted Shampoo and the matching conditioner.

Night:

I wash my hair whenever it needs to be washed which is usually every 2-3 days. I just use whatever shampoo my dad buys. Right now, It's 'Nature's essence' Shampoo and Conditioner. I don't dye my hair and It's fairly short so I don't need any sort of special products.

If it's still wet when I go to bed, I sleep with a towel on my pillow.

Morning:

I have thick hair and a fringe, so I usually use a hairdryer to get it into place if it's sticking up in the morning.

I straighten it sometimes. It's naturally a bit wavy. It only goes curly as it gets longer.

My hair's short, so I cant do lots with it like i could when I had long hair... I still like to try heaps of different styles though, and I have lots of hair accessories that I use. Like bows and headbands. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back