Haircuts...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah just the other yeari told the lady i wanted layers but i still wanted long hair and shes all like "no! joo dun no vat joo want...I no vat joo vant!" and she made my hair al short and ugly (no ofence to ppl with short hair, its just i look bad with short hair)
Hahahha, that made me laugh. It reminds me of when I went to wal-mart for a haicut. HUGE mistake. I asked the lady for really short hair (like to my jawline), with layers that would volumize my hair, and some bangs. She cut my hair in a side-part that went down to my shoulders, added no layers at all, and left off the bangs part. When I asked her to cut it shorter, she got mad at me and refused to cut it shorter!

I always come out of a hairdressers with a cut I like - it lasts for about 24hours... then when I wash it and dry it, I can't make it look the same as when it was done in the salon... and I hate it for weeks :blink:

I've just got used to it now. I never go to get my hair cut with high expectations ;)

I always come out of a hairdressers with a cut I like - it lasts for about 24hours... then when I wash it and dry it, I can't make it look the same as when it was done in the salon... and I hate it for weeks :blink:
I always hate the way my hair turns out when i leave the salon. So I go home, wash my hair and its all better. ;)

Until then, I feel embarrassed to be out. My hair is super curly and all they ever manage to do is make it super puffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back