Halitosis...ack!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Erm...this is odd. I think I have halitosis ;0; I brush my teeth regularly, use advanced clean mouthwash, and have a normal diet! Yet my mouth ends up smelling as stinky as Tarakotchi's feet...or a barn full of cows! Mother has told me, even my sister has told me once. I don't know why...

I just don't know what to do :ph34r:

Chatterbox

If you see a doctor or dentist they can probably prescribe something for you.

For now I'd imagine using mouthwash a few times a day, eat mints or gum whenever you have the chance.

Also, scrub your tongue really thoroughly with your toothbrush and toothpaste. Scrub it all the way to the back and sides, you might feel like gagging a bit, but this seriously works wonders.

In most cases, bad breath comes from the germs and stuff that build up on your tongue, not actually your teeth. Tongue scrapers don't really work that well to nix odor, but brushing your tongue well is very effective. B)

[SIZE=7pt]You're definetely not doing anything wrong, from what I can see.[/SIZE]

But if this keeps on going on, see your dentist, and he/she should probably prescribe something to help that.

Or diagnose you with something.

No reason to be scared. :lol:

But in the meantime, as you're brushing your teeth, brush your tongue and cheeks too. There are also special toothbrushes for that. Floss your teeth extra-good everyday, and find an extra-minty toothpaste for everyday. Get a little pack of mints, and put it in your schoolbag. Pop one after every snack/meal. :unsure: Hope all goes well.

^^ Oh, speaking of minty toothpaste...try Listerine gel toothpaste. It will seriously burn everything bad out of your mouth. ;) It's fairly intense like the Listerine mouthwash, but I will never switch toothpastes again. It's amazingly good, and your good breath lasts for hours!

go see a dentist . before i thought halitosis was a type of turtle!

Yes, a dentist will probably be able to help figure it out.

The only things I can think of is to floss more and drink a lot of water (in addition to the other suggestions.)

Thank you all so much for your help and great tips! My mouth is as fresh as ever! I now brush my tongue, brush my cheek, and floss more often, and it feels great!

:D

A Guide may now close this topic. :D

Chatterbox

PS: To what misstama12 said,...halitosis has nothing to do with a turtle!! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back