hall of fame 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uras r us

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: tama

Tamagotchi's Age: 4 (i think..)

Date of Birth: ??

Date of Passing: .... ?

What Generation?1st

Your Comments: im sorry tama you were my very first mametchi in my life. you were a v4... i reset you cuz my bro (v.5 owner matt) got a v4 cuz we wanted them to mate. IM SOO SORRY! tama u wre the name of my old mametchi pet holder i got for christmas but some1 stole it at school :0 :) so i named you tama. oH YEAH! my brothers hatched a girl and mine hatched a boy and i got a mametchi again! he had kids with a mimitchi. Well sorry i reset you.

Tamagotchi's Name: abbi

Tamagotchi's Age:about 5

Date of birth:?

Date of Passing:?

What Generation?1st

your comments: oh abbi you were the SECOND mametchi i had. well i hope your happy in tamatown... No! in my bedroom with your wife backy! (i have pet holders of them both! :D ) abbi your in human yeers now! so ur about 30..? whatever. so i hope ur very happy... Backy! to you girl i liked the way ur life cycle went! Baby girl... Harutchi young mimitchi mimitchi with a baby! :)

Tamagotchi's Name:Jr. b

Tamagotchi's Age:6

Date of Passing:?

What Generation?2nd

your comments: i didn't like you when you evolved but i took good care of you and i liked you when you were a adult! now jr. b im sorry but you HAD to use the matchmaker... it came while i was on the computer XD! i thought your daughter was cool. she was hippity hoppy! ;) what am i talkin about?? whatever...

Tamagotchis name:mimi

Tamagotchis age:.... 7?

Date of passing:?

What generation:3rd

Your comments: you were a cool baby girl who i wanted to become a memetchi. ended up a maidtchi! :)aww mimi i liked your type... cuz they wait on me! :DDDDD anyway i want you to know your daughter became... umm.... READ ON!

Tamagotchis name:meep

Tamagotchis age:7

Date of passing:?

What generation:4th

your comments: AH meep. u grew up to be what i wanted ur mom to be... A MEMETCHI! yeah i know... i spoiled u too much when u were a young memetchi. but i waited too more days and bam. yay! A MEMETCHII! then my beuty had to have a baby :( a boy...

Latest posts

Back