Hallo~! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinklemonade

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hallo everyone, I am the pinklemonade.[/SIZE]

Yusss, a insane girl from the land of the great artic snows.

@__x;;

(Or; Canada as most know it as.)

Humm, I've never been good at introductions. :D - but I shall continue on~!

I have just bought my first V3 Tamagotchi, though I was around for the first wave and currently have (somewhere) in my room what I believe to be a Morino and three p1/gen1 tamgotchi (prolly a ocean one, now that I've seen a picture...), Though I'd have to dig them up and double check. :D - I've also got the oringal gameboy version of the game, which still gives me hours of enjoyment.

Ohyes, I use to have a Devil one and an Angel one somewhere, but I do believe I gave those to my cousin..

I wonder if she has them still...

x___x;;

My sisters bought themselves a v3 Tamgotchi a couple of weeks ago, I however, ended up playing with them more then they did and finally caved and bought my own.

(after they rated out to mother that I was playing them too much... ^-^. chyyya..).

So, yet again.

I'm back under the virtual pet craze, only to be looked down upon by the ten year olds with them.

My pets last longer.

Ha!

Love the site, found myself lost in here for half a hour before joining, sooo much to look at.

@___x;;

Anyways, love the site, love the comunity. :lol:

Hope to be around for a while~!

Hello and welcome to TT! I know you will enjoy your stay here but let me remind you of some things-

-Please read the rules and pinned topics

-Please remember to NEVER give out personal info and your password.

-Dont forget about the chat rooms! Open on weekends only! Click here>
imageproxy.php

-HAVE FUN! -ZTF :(

[SIZE=10pt]Awesome, Zaina(?).[/SIZE]

Its great that you post that around here, lots forget how dangerous the internet can be, if not used properly~!

And thanks for the welcome. :unsure:

:unsure: Hi and welcome to Tamatalk we all hope you

have a good time and look at all the posts and post in the

right area thanks and welcome! :wacko: :angry:

-ARMAGETRON advanced

[SIZE=10pt]The pink has a pretty color ontop of the greats taste.[/SIZE]

@_____@.

Thanks Armagetron! - I'm sure I will, and thanks for the advice. Don't worry, I am.

(TOO MUCH INFOOOOO - ABOOOORT. :x )

Hello and welcome to tamatalk Pinklemonade! :D I hope you enjoy this site and learn a lot/help other people learn. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me (personal message) And again, welcome to tamatalk! Oh, and i love your name, pink lemonade has always been my favorite too! :D -RR :kusatchi:

[SIZE=10pt]Thankyouuu Rockin Robotchi![/SIZE]

I sure will if I ever get stuck! :eek: Yes, Pinklemonade has always been my favorite, can't go wrong with it. :p

hey welcome to TT.i hope you enjoy this site.

if you need some help around, or wanna chat, pm me! (although you may want to wait cuz i'm on a rare/no computer vacation for 4 1/2 weeks! lol!)

[SIZE=10pt]Loolll. Its okay, ty for the offer. [/SIZE] :mametchi:

I'm heading off for holidays in a few weeks, humm.

2 weeks as of today. @__@

I just thought I'd introduce myself anways. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back