Hallo From NightRanger88

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightRanger88

Reaction score
Hi, I'm NightRanger88! I'm new to Tama Talk. I have a v3 Tamagotchi, with no plans to buy any others for now. I'm 25, but I still love Tamagotchis. They're the coolest virtual pets out there! I take my Tama almost everywhere I go, and I love to play with it whenever I can. I go to a community college in the area, but I keep the sound off for courtesy. However, I still play with my Tama when I can, college or not. Glad to have shared a bit of my history with you. Have a great day! :lol:

Me to, lol. But I don't play with my tamagotchi's anymore.. I have a V3, and a A V4.

Hello, and Welcome to tamatalk! Have a nice day to. :)

Then why stay on TAMA talk, locky?

Hey there Nightranger88!!!

Welcome to TamaTalk. I have been ehre for over a year now, so I feel happy to welcome newbies as if it was my first time at TT! Visit the Arcade in FUn Stuff when you get bored! Hope you get a high score!

I love Pokémon a lot, especially the one caled Rayquaza. I also enjoy watching the Disnkey Channel when I am bored. I also like to practice running while I am waiting outside.

-Ray (formely pokemonlover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back