Halloween Costumes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxman= EPIC WIN!! I might go as him if I can't go as the person in my avatar ----------------------->

Or if the hairgel dosen't work. lol

Cecib ^_^

I don't know yet. I'm thinking a celebrity/musician, maybe. I don't really look like any famous people I can think of, but that's the fun of Halloween.

I'm going to be a PETA person along with my friend Araceli xD We're gonna wear PETA shirts, buy rubber chickens, and make signs that say "KFC KILLS CHIKINS" xD And more things like that. xD We need to go shopping though

oh yeah, a boy in our class is going as a teletubby or..

BARBIE. yoiks!!!

Cecib :rolleyes:

Last year I went as Hinata Hyuuga. Hurhur.

This year I am going to get a Werewolf mask, my brothers Camo jacket, and possibly buy some Camo pants. Then take his Camo hat (He's in the Sea Cadets) And fake blood. Scare the kiddies good. My neighborhood is filled with little kids! And I pass out candy! Heehee.

If not, just put on some white make-up and a black outfit. Possibly a wig. Last year I was a goul when passing out candy. Scared the -5 kids senseless.

This'll be a "huge" surprise to anyone that knows me, but I'm being DEIDARA!!!! 8D -spazz attack over amazing hottness- x3 My friends in real life say that I actually look like him...and I'm a girl. x3 That's a major compliment to me!

I'm not Trick or Treating this year, but I will hand out candy in a Jason Vorhese mask, tiara, fuzzy knee highs, and an elmo shirt. ;D

I'll be your lovely combo. <33

I'm not sure. Last year I went as a morning person (I carried around a coffee mug, had my hair in curlers and wore my pajamas, slippers and robe <3 Funny thing is, after all night, my hair wasn't curled. Lol)

I think this year, I might steal Sophia's idea and be a hippy, lol, we might go together... or I might just find some knee high rainbow socks, buy some rainbow hair spray, and find some ridiculously dark jeans and a tutu over it and some random shirt (lol, I may buy one that's like... rainbow) and get rainbow suspenders and a vest and wear some insane makeup (Lol) Oh yeah, twice I'd get to do that...

Halloween party, and halloween.

How exciting =3 I'd have to show you, if I did. Might start on that now.. lol

Halloween is the best. Ever.

For as long as I can remember really, I've been a black cat. Wear all black. Heavy makeup. Cat ears. Meow. :furawatchi:

But that gets old. This year I'm just going to dress all wierd I guess. Heavy-colored makeup, random clothes in random colors, tiara or something. Heels. It's always fun throwing together whatever I can find in my room. :)

Same thing if I get to go to a Halloween party this year. Only I won't wear leg warmers/a winter jacket/gloves. :( My friend Lauren said she's throwing one and inviting everyone. Hopefully Mom will let me go. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Halloween is plain nothing here in Australia. I've only had a group of people come over to my house, and that was 2 YEARS AGO!!! *sigh*. Ah well. I'll still be in the halloween spirit.

Yes, I HAVE been trick or treating before in the US (but that was 10 years ago)

I have 3 costumes, the first two I wore while I was still in america.

First: Giant pumpkin costume (still fits me now)

Second: Fireman Costume

Third: Crash Bandicoot costume.

I have no plans for halloween.

I'm going with my Bff who lives right across the street. We're going as gymnasts. My mom said,"If you're gonna wear that tiny thing you should bring a jacket."

This'll be a "huge" surprise to anyone that knows me, but I'm being DEIDARA!!!! 8D -spazz attack over amazing hottness- x3 My friends in real life say that I actually look like him...and I'm a girl. x3 That's a major compliment to me!
I know. 8P

I'll go as Christian Siriano! *Is shot in the chest* I don't think I'll do it this year. =O [SIZE=8pt]maybe I'll go as Scott! xDD We look alike..hehehe[/SIZE]

I want to be a pink bunny with fangs, claws, and fake blood.

redtama : If you decide to be Christian I would want to scare little kids with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be a pink bunny with fangs, claws, and fake blood.
I would be Vendetta from making fiends. Then I'll pretend to be Charlotte dressed as Vendetta and skip around giving everyone cookies, while singing 'Yay, yay, It's halloween, I'm Vendetta dressed in green!' :lol:

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

PS: Charliee, have you ever watched a web cartoon called Big Bunny? The main character is a giant carnivorous pink rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back