Halloween group hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I might be able to join with my new V3, <5 or V5.5 ( Or TamaWalkie if I can somehow hatch it XD)

May I join? :) I will decide what version i'll run. Also can I make a hatch button that is sort of Halloween themed? And a button too? ;)

- TamaTamatchi

Right people! I've expanded the ending date to the 25th so people can have more time to figure out what Tamagotchi they are hatching. And, it doesn't matter what Tama you run with! ^_^ It's a free Tama hatch. :)

-Tamacass

ok, everyone! This is a reminder: entries close on 29th of October (I changed the date! :) ) and the group log will start on 31st of October (Or 1st of November, if you want. ;) ).

-Tamacass

Orange is the prettier color, I think.

I'm not sure if I should join this...I already have plans to do the Generation Hatch...

Hmm... I tend to forgot about group hatches but hopefully I'll remember this one owo;

I'll use my Angelgotchi...even though Angels aren't really Halloweenish. :p

Hmm... I tend to forgot about group hatches but hopefully I'll remember this one owo;

I'll use my Angelgotchi...even though Angels aren't really Halloweenish. :p
It doesn't matter about the colour OR tamagotchi you are hatching! :) I want to make this group hatch the best yet. :D

Orange is the prettier color, I think.

I'm not sure if I should join this...I already have plans to do the Generation Hatch...

I have joined the Generation Hatch as well and plan on posting on both. ;)

Idk if I will be using the v5.5 here tho, I might go with the Angelgotchi or some of my odd pets, the v5.5 is already boring to me. XD

hmm, i think i'll enter as well with my angelgotchi! :)

i'll have to reset it, but i'm looking forward to it! :D

I'm in

my V3's gonna love this

Hi everone!

I figured out that I cant take Tamagotchis to my school sleepover so I will hatch mine on November the 1st! (You can still hatch yours on Halloween. ;) )

-Tamacass

EDIT: today is Halloween for me, but I will start the log tomorrow! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Make a new topic so I can post. This is for joining and there's another forum for hatching and logging.

Is it to late to join? I have a baby boy named John on my V4 who I've had on pause for along time.

Right! The log will start now! :) *Hayden* and Tamaninjacat can join. :D

-Tamacass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back