Halloween Story True Story ! *NEW*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevincpoore

Reaction score
Well 2 days ago i found some Movies from when i was 3,4 and 5 so me my mom & my mom's friend were watching me open presents on Christmes Day 1998 ! i was so cute... and bold but thats not the point lol . But when i was Rewinding it when mom and Marge were downstairs i saw me on Halloween when i was 3! so Later on marge left. so my mom remembered and said the day befor halloween i was 2 and i was on my moms back and so my mom said cheerfully haha Kevin ow my back KEVIN! get off! ... then it happend .... I fell off my moms back on to a big oppend stapiler! i fell on it and Blood Splatted - On the carpet EVERY WERE my Skull and my Brain was Showing my Mom SCREAMED MY MOMS BOYFRIEND ASKED WAHTS WRONG?and he saw me on the ground Shocked and Dizzy so my mom started crying so she swooped and took me running up the stairs ( Becouse we were in the attic making halloween Decorations )

My moms like QUICK CALLL 911!!!!! NOW!!!! so i got stiches in my head and i still have them :p and when we got to Halloween i was Woody the Cowboy doll and then i saw a green huge patch on the back of my head! Remember this all really happend when i was 3 so now it creeps me out but i hope i dont give you guys nightmares! sorry if i did...lol?

but this did really happen 10 years ago when i was 2/3 i cant remember .

Thanks for Reading!

That is weird... Atleast Woody has a hat to cover those stitches. Hopefully your more careful now then you were when you were 3...

Ouch! Sounds 100000000000000000000 times more painful than falling on a floor. Nightmare: Ahhh SPLAT

Well 2 days ago i found some Movies from when i was 3,4 and 5 so me my mom & my mom's friend were watching me open presents on Christmes Day 1998 ! i was so cute... and bold but thats not the point lol . But when i was Rewinding it when mom and Marge were downstairs i saw me on Halloween when i was 3! so Later on marge left. so my mom remembered and said the day befor halloween i was 2 and i was on my moms back and so my mom said cheerfully haha Kevin ow my back KEVIN! get off! ... then it happend .... I fell off my moms back on to a big oppend stapiler! i fell on it and Blood Splatted - On the carpet EVERY WERE my Skull and my Brain was Showing my Mom SCREAMED MY MOMS BOYFRIEND ASKED WAHTS WRONG?and he saw me on the ground Shocked and Dizzy so my mom started crying so she swooped and took me running up the stairs ( Becouse we were in the attic making halloween Decorations ) My moms like QUICK CALLL 911!!!!! NOW!!!! so i got stiches in my head and i still have them :furawatchi: and when we got to Halloween i was Woody the Cowboy doll and then i saw a green huge patch on the back of my head! Remember this all really happend when i was 3 so now it creeps me out but i hope i dont give you guys nightmares! sorry if i did...lol?

but this did really happen 10 years ago when i was 2/3 i cant remember .

Thanks for Reading!
Was someone videotaping it, or was it just rolling by itself? :eek:

But still, ouch. At least you were just 2/3, so chances are you won't remember the pain.

Good to know you're okay now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back