HALLOWEEN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
share, plz :3
Okay, me, my bfffl, and my cousin made something.

And we have nicknames from Naruto characters.

My nickname is TenTen, my bfffl's nickname is Sakura, and my cousin's(she went back to PA already ~_~) nickanme is Ino!

Maybe I could contact my bfffl and we could dress up as our nicknames!

all this treat or treating traditions sound koolnessfull!

i just usually get 2gether with my boyfriend and we trickor treat for a while then go

home and watch a freaky movie!!!! ; )

well i am going to be prinsses daisy (from nintendo)

A nothing. xD

I'm not dressing up. I'm going to throw candy at little kids! MWUAHAHAHA! No, not really. xD

I'll just pass out the candy and say Happy Halloween. Whoop whoop! xD

A woud like to be either a witch or a Guisea(sp?) Its a japenese performer but i dont know how to spell it (sorry!)

He is pretty . . . scary looking! XD

I want to go out as Hannah Montana, as I have the same hair as her, and who would'nt wanna be a Rock star? :D Plus my Nickname is 'The next Hannah Montana' XD

well i am going to be prinsses daisy (from nintendo)
that is so cool i'm like the biggest nintendo fan ever once you have the costume can you lay it out on the floor (so you won't be in it) and take a picture of it and pm me it plz i would love to see that

i might be a playboy bunny or a nintendo character (like princess peach or toad)

I think I'm gonna be a jellyfish this year by sewing fabric over a sombrero, stuffing it, hanging streamers from it, and wearing it on my head. Other family ideas have been:

Box of popcorn, cotton candy, ketchup, french fries, Elvis, Cleo Patra.

They all got prizes in halloween costume contests, and were all homemade!

Enjoy!

He is pretty . . . scary looking! XD 

I want to go out as Hannah Montana, as I have the same hair as her, and who would'nt wanna be a Rock star? :D Plus my Nickname is 'The next Hannah Montana' XD
A boy in my grade last year was Hannah Montana for halloween. He had a wig, a girls shirt, girls jeans, and everything! He even painted his nails and put lip gloss and eye shadow on. XD

I don't know what I want to be,

Last year I was a bat.

The year before I was a matchbox. ^__^

A boy in my grade last year was Hannah Montana for halloween. He had a wig, a girls shirt, girls jeans, and everything! He even painted his nails and put lip gloss and eye shadow on. XD
For some reason I find that disturbing.....

Well I'm no Halloween fan...although I can say I'll be in a costume around that time. (The next Osecon is in october 22 and 23 so I'm going to celebrate halloween early and for the people who don't know where the Osecon is...I can tell you it's not in the US or Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back