Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't Trick Or Treat this year, But we did walk around the neibor hood with like 6 other friends :]

And I stayed the night at my friends house, We watched a movie called Panic Room, And it is now one of my favorite movies~

So I had a nice time.

I didn't Trick Or Treat this year, But we did walk around the neibor hood with like 6 other friends :]And I stayed the night at my friends house, We watched a movie called Panic Room, And it is now one of my favorite movies~

So I had a nice time.
I love that movie.<3

Hmn. There's an ad at the bottom of the page advertizing for a movie called "Zombie Strippers".

Mine was okay. I walked around and got some candy with my friend, then we passed some out. Kinda boring cause nobody else was even out, everybody was at the football game.

Eh, It was okay I guess.

I took a Friend's Kid Out, I'd Take Dougie [The Little Kid I was Trick or treating with] up to the doors, while Ian [His Step Dad, He baby sat me when I was a baby] Drove the Van. We'd Do about 3 houses on each block, And Then drive around to look for more houses.

I got about a 1/4 of a pillowcase full of Candy. Most of it was Gross.

Plus I won Most Scariest for the 15 and Over Group for the halloween Contest. xD

I went as a Prom Queen.

It would Have been better, If my Hamster Never Died the Day Before.

I think this year was the best.. even though I had play rehearsal until 5.

I was the Cat in the Hat this year. I went Trick-or-Treating with 7 of my friends, got a ton of candy, then went back to my friends house and watched Ugly Betty. Lifes good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back