HALP~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyuu~

Reaction score
D: My sister is such a messy person she leaves glasses at her comp desk.

Then she moves and one falls an breaks and she fails to clean up teh mess because she is so lazy. I promised her I wouldn't tell mum and later I see my dog chewing on a piece of glass. D:

This got me worried. He's a little puppy and chews on everything.

I'm hoping he didn't swallow a piece. I love my dog so much.

..and I know if I tell my mum she would blame me for it and I'd have to take the heat. D:

HALP. I'm scared.

What should I do?

Oh and if he poops normally does that mean he's okay?

Chewed glass is not really very good for dogs - or anyone else either... :D

If you don't want to tell on your sister, then you are going to have to keep a very close eye on your puppy... and yes, that includes inspecting his poop too for the next couple of days.

As a start, I would inspect his mouth to see if the glass cut any part of his gums or tongue. If it all looks good, you might be ok ...but I'm not going to say everything will be fine... you might want to tell your sister that with a puppy in the house she has to clean up if she breaks something - no matter how lazy she is - or you will tell on her because you are now responsible for another creature in the house.

[SIZE=14pt]Does he "Use the Toilet" every hour or constantly??I dont own a dog. Call your vet. =) Set a reward for your sister:[/SIZE]

If she likes candy, instruct her to put her glasses in the case. If she completes the task, give her candy. If she doesn't like candy, give her something else, but not like a I pod, maybe a chore like....Feeding the pets or cleaning her room... =)

That's very dangerous! Doesn't your sister know she can kill your puppy by letting it eat the broken glass that she broke? You're going to have to take it to the vet or inspect it's poop.

In my opinion, she needs to start taking responsibility and clean up after her own messes. You can't always clean up after her whenever she's the one making messes. You tell her that she'd better start cleaning up after herself or you're going to tell your parents about what she's been doing.

I think you need to have a serious talk with her. Tell her what your puppy ate. As gross as it sounds, you're going to have to inspect your puppy's "messes" for a while. Or possibly take it to a vet, like redtama said.

Your puppy is in my prayers.

You might have to have a talk with your sister, she is responsible for the puppy too, she lives with it, which means she must help it keep safe. She could hurt herself too, by stepping on glass or any other broken object. You should tell your parents, don't take the blame though, tell them exactly what is going on, if they don't believe you, they should still take a look at your puppy, not believing someone is a silly reason for someone else to get hurt.

Your sister should also take more responsibility for her actions, drinking near a computer is extremely dangerous as it is, you should ask someone to make a rule board. Such tings could be put on it as 'No drinks Near computers' and 'Be careful around the puppy' Simple things like that, before you do tell your parents though, warn your sister and tell her about your worries, if she blows them off, tell your parents, both of them at once, immediately.

Your puppy is in my prayers Nyuu~

Tara

Tell your mom hun. Tell her exactly what you told us, she would know what would be the best thing to do about the puppy. Most likely, the dog didnt swallow any glass, but there is always the chance that he did. Watch his poo for a few days, make sure no blood shows up in it, its not super hard or super runny, and he is actually pooing. If he seems to not want to eat and stuff, that might be a sign that his mouth got cut when chewing or his stomach could be hurting if he swallowed a piece and it cut something on the way through, so keep a very close eye on him! Puppies chew on EVERYTHING, and can be like that for about 2 years (at least thats how Ricky was, but beagles are notorious for chewing) so make sure you have the house puppy-proofed!

Seriously though, talk to your mom, we cannot give you any advice because we dont know how big the glass was, how thick it was, how much there was, we cant look at the dog ourselves, etc. So yeah.....go to mom. If the dog is hurt, then you will be worse off in the end if you DIDNT tell her.

[SIZE=12pt]I think that you should just confront her and tell her everything. She needs to understand that that type of thing is dangerous and unacceptable. She needs to take responsibility, and maybe the best thing to do is tell your parents. If you don’t, your pup may not do so well. If the dog isn’t okay, maybe your sister will learn a lesson. I am sure you will make a good choice and your puppy will hopefully be great. =][/SIZE]

~Loola~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Does he "Use the Toilet" every hour or constantly??I dont own a dog. Call your vet. =) Set a reward for your sister:[/SIZE]If she likes candy, instruct her to put her glasses in the case. If she completes the task, give her candy. If she doesn't like candy, give her something else, but not like a I pod, maybe a chore like....Feeding the pets or cleaning her room... =)
What if She doesint like me im Candy lol

I really hope your Dog gets better :) I send all my love and puppy kisses XXXXx

What if She doesint like me im Candy lol 

I really hope your Dog gets better :) I send all my love and puppy kisses XXXXx
[SIZE=14pt]xD I really hope the dog gets better too. =) [/SIZE]

No offense, but your sister is being immature and ridiculous. She needs to grow up and take responsibility. Does she know she could hurt her own dog? If she doesn't care, she is wrong.

I think you should tell your parents. If she blames it on you, just put on your bravest face and tell the truth. Even if you do get the punishment, deal with it. Whats worse, your puppy getting hurt, or you being grounded?

The vet should be able to take x-rays or something, to make sure the glass made no damage. I hope the best for you and your puppy. :)

Thanks for all the advice guys. n__n

I've inspected his mouth and there are no cuts, he's been acting normal. I've been keeping a close eye on him.

His poops seems normal too. But I'm still keeping a close eye on him.

I'm going to have a talk with my mum tonight. My sister also promised she would clean up after herself.

Thanks again. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back