Hamburger Stacking Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinybiscuit

Reaction score
A lot of people were looking for the Pizza toss game and the Hamburger stacking game. I never found the pizza toss game, but I did find the hamburger stacking game. If you don't know where the game is yet, here's how to find it.

Go to the food court at tamatown.com, and click on the mametchi when it pops up. Then there will be a message saying 'Pizza Toss'!

Enjoy the game!

But there is still no souvenier.. :(

Oh well.

:( awww no prize its ok remember if your happy and you know it clap your uh.. feet!! :(

A lot of people were looking for the Pizza toss game and the Hamburger stacking game. I never found the pizza toss game, but I did find the hamburger stacking game. If you don't know where the game is yet, here's how to find it.
Go to the food court at tamatown.com, and click on the mametchi when it pops up. Then there will be a message saying 'Pizza Toss'!

Enjoy the game!

But there is still no souvenier.. :D

Oh well.
I think you mean the Memetchi in the food stand. Good job anyways! :eek:

-Kuchipatchi-

EDIT: Dang, double post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enjoy the game!

But there is still no souvenier.. :D

Oh well.
I think you mean the Memetchi in the food stand. Good job anyways! :eek:

-Kuchipatchi-

Cool thx I was looking for that game but I really want to try the pizza game I wonder where it is .

Enjoy the game!

But there is still no souvenier.. ^_^

Oh well.
Thx...

However it won't load on my computer. That sucks.

~ Dolores ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back