Hamster-Gotchi Tales #1!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!*! Hinotamatchi ! Lover !*!

Reaction score
Once there was a little hamster-gotchi named Hama. She had a sister named Hamla. They were little hamster-gotchi babyitchi girls ☺. “When do you think we are going to find a home Hamla? Asked Hama. “Maybe tomorrow” Said Hamla ♡. So they went searching in the woods.WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The wind crashed against the trees.“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Hama and Hamla cried at the same time. “It is too scary here!!! AHHHH!!!” Cried Hamla. “Calm down! Calm down! It’s okay!!! said Hama, trying to calm Hamla down. “Hmm, I could tell one of my world famous tamagotchi connection stories! I learned about tamagotchis when I was in my egg! I was babysat in tama-planet because they had to get hama-planet fixed after the big meteor strike. Hamla loves to hear about my tamagotchi adventures! Hama thought. “How about I tell you one of my “world famous” tama stories?”asked Hama. “Okay! Sure! I love those stories! They are great! And AWESOME! You got up to uh, let me think. It was Kuchipatchi :eek: :eek: , right? Now what character am I learning about today?” Hamla asked. “We are up to Mametchi :eek: . Mametchi :eek: is very cute. It looks sort of like a hamster. I even met one. Her name was Laura. She had come back from a nice owner and had left a baby girl named in the tamagotchi so Laura’s nice owner could take care of Jakub who turned into a Mimitchi :eek: . She told me her story.”said Hama. “Can I hear more?” Hamla asked excitedly. She was very, very excited to hear about tamagotchi connections because they were very, very interesting. “Yes Hamla, I would love to tell you more about tamagotchi connections! They are interesting, aren’t they?” said Hama. “Thanks!” said Hamla. “OK!”said Hama. “Let’s see, there’s Tarakotchi, Androtchi, Gozarutchi, Masktchi ...” “Stop!” said Hamla quickly. “Why?” asked Hama. “Because the Masktchi name sounds like a good name and if it sounds like a good name then it might be interesting ” said Hamla. “OK!!!” said Hama. “The Masktchi character is very shy, It’s very cute, And it looks like a football head. And lots of people try to kill this tama and...” “WHAT!!!” People try to kill this tama sometimes you mean?” Asked Hamla. “Yes, people try to kill this tama but I know a Masktchi named Amy.” said Hama. “You do?” asked Hamla. “Yes Hamla. I do.” “Could you tell me about her? I love tamas. Thats why.”said Hamla.. “Ok!” said Hama. “Well she got a baby boy and his name was Taro.” “Please tell me more!!! I want more! I want more!” Cried Hamla. “Ok! Ok! I will tell you more about tamagotchis!!!” said Hama. “But I’m getting tired now and I want to go to sleep.”said Hama. “AAAWWWWWWWW!!!!! I’m tired too. Let’s go to sleep now.” said Hamla. “Yes, lets go to sleep.” So they went to bed and in the mornimg... DA DA DUM DUM DUM DUN DA DA DUM DA DUM!!! AHHHHH! What’s happening to me!!! Cried Hama. “What?” asked Hamla sleepily. “Your changing!” said Hamla. “I’m changing? Into what?” asked Hama. “Into a Marutchi!” “A Marutchi? Great! I always wanted to be a Marutchi! Finely! ” Cried Hama. “All the characters I usually am are Kuribotchi :eek: and Kinokomotchi! And I am now One 1 years old!!!”Cried Hama. “I love having a marutchi as a sister!” Said Hamla. “And besides, you heard the real tamagotchi eggs saying: 1st generation+Baby girl+Low training = Marutchi!” “And I’m not even as old as you are Hama! Why not?” asked Hamla. “Because you have not changed yet!” said Hama. “Oh!!! that’s why!!!” said Hamla loudly. “I think we are still in the woods Hamla.” said Hama. “Yes, we are still in the woods.Lets go somewhere else and look for a home there ok Hama?” asked Hamla . “Ok!”said Hama.

Check out my new episode of “Hamster-Gotchi-Tales #2" in afew days! BYE!

Latest posts

Back