Hamster talk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa121

Reaction score
Heyy..

I've been on youtube and searched hamsters randomly and all these cute videos came up and I wish I had one. My hamster died a couple of years back.

So

If you have a hamster come talk about it.

If you have any advice or tips for new owners give it here.

I have one,

Dont yank it when you try and pick s/he up if you know what I mean. I will post the Links in a minute I'm busy right at the moment.

:angry:

Love

Melisa or Mel xx

Aaah why does no one ever read my threads its so ennoying!!

the trick to get someone to read your thing is to get something that intrests them to catch their eye.

the trick to get someone to read your thing is to get something that intrests them to catch their eye.
How am I spose to do that lol thanks for replying though!

Hey guys I am a new hamster own to 2 russian dwarf hamsters. I am pretty scared to pick them up so how do I pick them up because they just run away! Thanks

-RS

I had a hamster. A girl, Ritz, named after the FFTA character. She died about 2 years ago. ^_^

Well,Let The Hamsters Smell Your Hand/Or Lay A Treat Or Something In Their Cage To BeFriend Them.If You Just Got The 2 Hamsters,That WILL Work.If You've Had Them For Years,Ask Someone With Animal Experience To Look At Them

Good Juck! :D

Hey guys I am a new hamster own to 2 russian dwarf hamsters. I am pretty scared to pick them up so how do I pick them up because they just run away! Thanks
-RS
Dwarf hamsters are evil... I used to have one and we had to wear 2 layers of socks on our hands to pick it up because he would bite the heck out of us! XD

He ended up escaping from the cage and my dog ate him... oh well, I never really liked that hamster... he was evil.

If you are scared, just try the sock thing and if he doesn't bite you when you're like that, then I'm sure that he won't bite you bare handed.

I had 2 hamsters. A bear and a syrian. But they both died 2 years back. It's funny I just saw this thread because i was looking at a picture of my hamster.

I have a Black Bear his name is Mr.Squekers >w< he gets good along with my mean hunter cat, Pumpkin they're like BFF 8D

I really want a Black Bear.

I have 4 Robos...I breed them, and my favorite, Dusty, is the cutest little thing!

I really want a Black Bear.
I have 4 Robos...I breed them, and my favorite, Dusty, is the cutest little thing!
^.^

What's a Robo hamster? Can you please show me what it looks like

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back