HAMSTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_hart_my_tama

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]ok i have a teddy bear hamster named cody he is my first hamster ever and i spoil him because i cant have a dog cat ect. he is blonde and VERY VERY furry! rate how cute you hink my hammy is and then post a decription of yours and if you dont have one just make up what you dream onw would look like![/SIZE]

I have two hamsters.

Your's sounds cute.

I have a hamster named Zoe, and a hamster named Andy. They both are Russian dwarf hamsters.

Zoe has brown fur, and Andy has white fur. Andy's an albino hamster.

I love them to tears.

i have two hamsters.

Mine's name is Lucky, he's... 8 or 7 months old? He is a teddy bear too, except Lucky has white and light orange fur.

My sis's hammy's name is Mitten, hes old. He is dwarf and he is really mean (Sometimes). :eek:

My old hammy was named Mozart, he was a black bear. But he had to be (You know the word). T_T he had a tumor in his cheek and he couldn't walk,drink or eat. We could only feed him banana. :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥I have a teddy bear hamster, too! Exactly how you mentioned yours! His name is Honey and he is my 4th hamster! He won't let anyone pet him but he is cute!♥♥♥♥♥♥

Never had a syrian hamster before (Teddy bear). Yours sound adorable though!!! I have 2 WW (Winter White) russian dwarfs.

Your Hamster sounds Cute. ^^

Mine's name is Ginger. Though Usually I call her Fluffy-toes xD.

Though One time She was climbing on her cage (one of those normal Wire Hamster cages or w/e) And She was hanging from the top. Like Spider-Pig

So I was tempted to call her Spider-Hamster

She's a Teddy-Bear Hamster too. ^^

About the same color you described yours

Heres a Pic

Ginger, A.K.A "Fluffy-toes" eats out of my hand, and Once she even licked my finger! It was cute. It feels sort of like a little baby kitten licking your finger. ;)

She bit my mom a few times though, but has only bitten me once.

I swear...She hates my brother.xD

Like, Whenver he even goes near her cage She'll run into her little Hamster-house thing. (either that...or Jump in her food bowl if its empty and look all...Puffy...xD)

And She's bitten him quite often.

my hammy looks exactly like yourss bt with more fur and a little white spot between his eyes hes so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back