HANATCHI'S!!!!! WWEE!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT DO U THINK OF HANACHI'S?!!!

• CUTE =]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CUDDLY : }

• COOL B]

• EVIL :/

• WEIRD :S

• FUNNY :P

• FUNCKY :D

• NICE =>

• MEAN=<

• OTHER :X

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I love Hanatchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one!!! And I have a Hanatchi cursor right now!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;) :lol: [/SIZE]

Oooh.... where did you get the cursor?
[SIZE=14pt]I got it at this cool Korean tamagotchi website! Choose cursor #9 then it will load up. Next go to your control panel and choose the mouse icon. When you get to the mouse controls press pointers. then you will see your cursor. Press the brouse button. Now go to desktop, and go to EXTRACTED folder 09 and add all the pieces on. And now you have a Hanatchi cursor! :( :( :( [/SIZE]

Hanatchi's are well cute! I still haven't got one yet but i keep on trying!! I also like this little creature here. :ph34r: I haven't got him either yet!

[SIZE=14pt]I got it at this cool Korean tamagotchi website! Choose cursor #9 then it will load up. Next go to your control panel and choose the mouse icon. When you get to the mouse controls press pointers. then you will see your cursor. Press the brouse button. Now go to desktop, and go to EXTRACTED folder 09 and add all the pieces on. And now you have a Hanatchi cursor! :D :D :D [/SIZE]

Grrr! It seems no matter how hard I try, I can never get a Hanatchi. Except for Mimitchi and Gozarutchi, Hanatchi is the only one I haven't had. My first attempt at a Hanatchi (Joey) was unsuccessful; I got a Masktchi. My second attempt at Hanatchi (Marth) was unsuccessful because I almost missed the school bus one morning and left my Tama on my desk in my bedroom, causing it to die. Now I'm on my third attempt (Rizzo) and I hope my plan works...

I have never had a hanatchis but i have never had 1

How do you get 1?

Is heart needs like when it is hungry????

And body needs happy???

I really want 1 they look mad <_< :(

thanks kcm

They have gigantic noses of cuteness duh! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try 2 get 1 :( :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back