Hands down, your favorite game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon.

Johto, Hoenn & Sinho being my favourite reigons!

The collecting/training aspect of gameplay always keeps me coming back for more, even after all these years.

My favorite game...Would have to be a toss-up between the following:

Sonic Adventure DX

Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green

Super Mario World

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Minecraft

Last edited by a moderator:
~ Harvest Moon series
~ Pokemon series

~ Animal Crossing: New Leaf

~ Persona 3 and 4
~ Gears of War series
~ Resident Evil 6 (loveeee Jake <3)

I think for me, I'd have to choose either Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness or Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg.

Of course, I think it's mostly from nostalgia. I have very fond memories of both of them. ^^

(sorry for bumping) I really like the Pokemon series, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, and games like that.

My all time favorite games have to be the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games though. Great stories, memorable characters, and all the fun stuff from the mainline series. :)

I'm pretty hooked on Fire Emblem: Fates right now (and the Fire Emblem Heroes mobile app!) but I also like Fire Emblem: Awakening and the Dangan Ronpa series (I'm unspoiled on DRV3 tho and I'd prefer to keep it that way until I actually get to play the game when the localisation is released)

Recently it's also been Swapdoodle (I like to draw, and draw doodles of Nikki, too. Not in a vulgar way like some people do, though. :( ).

Recently it's also been Swapdoodle (I like to draw, and draw doodles of Nikki, too. Not in a vulgar way like some people do, though. :( ).
I feel that swapdoodle addiction xD

also i know exactly what you're talking about when you say vulgar

*shudder*

...Anyway! I'm also hooked on Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon Moon (I'm doing a nuzlocke).

SimCity 4, Civilization 1, The Sims 2, VVVVVV, & SimFarm. ._.-._.-._.-._.-

I'd say a tie between Metal Gear Solid:peace Walker, Fallout:New Vegas and Final Fantasy IV

I'll list some of my favourites.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Simpsons Hit and Run, Puyo Puyo, Borderlands 2...

oh man, puyo puyo, how the hell did i forget puyo puyo i haven't played in a while but i still love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back