Hannah Montana Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be rude but I wouldn't see it if it was the last movie on earth I don't like Miley Cyrus all that much ( no offense if your a fan of her but she just annoys me xD I don't mind her if she isn't singing or talking about Hannah Montana which is rare ) But I'm 15 so of course I don't really like her again No offense to her or to her fans it's my own opinion on her (she's heard worse I'm sure ;P ).

Last edited by a moderator:
YESYESYES. I just saw it last Saturday with my best friend. :]

Very epic movie indeed. The songs were so pretty, I downloaded two of them. There were also guest appearances of Tyra Banks and Taylor Swift; I love both those lovely ladies. Miley's new boyfriend was downright sexy, and the whole thing just worked.

Oh, and I am so learning the Hoedown Throwdown.

ONLY READ THE IF YOU HAVE WATCHED HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE ! SO DID SHE PICK HANNAH MILEY OR BOTH THIS IS SO CONFUSING BUT STILL I HOPE MILEY WILL ALWAYS BE HANNAH MONTANA

DON'T YOU AGREE?????

:D

LOL when my friend johan told he likes singin we said JOHAN-NAH MONTANA!!!1!

NOOOOOOO of courze i will NOT watch that movie!!

i dont like hannah montana, i dont like her music!!!

i DO NOT want to be rude or mean hannah montana fans :D

ONLY READ THE IF YOU HAVE WATCHED HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE ! SO DID SHE PICK HANNAH MILEY OR BOTH THIS IS SO CONFUSING BUT STILL I HOPE MILEY WILL ALWAYS BE HANNAH MONTANA

DON'T YOU AGREE?????

:D
She picks both. I knew that was gonna happen... How predictable.

(maybe you could tone down on the caps lock a little? :p )

I still haven't seen it. =[

I have the Hoedown Throwdown stuck in my head =[

Pop it, lock it, polka dot it,

Country-fy it, Hip hop it.

Put your hawk in the sky,

Move side-to-side

Jump to the left

Stick it, glide

Zig zag across the floor

Shuffle in diagonal

When the drums hit

Hands on your hips

One foot in, 180 twist

Zig zag, step slide

Let in left, clap 3 times

Shake it out, head to toe

Throw it all together thats how we roll

I don't care if I got anything wrong, because I memorized it from my friends singing it.

Latest posts

Back