Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way you're acting now, tamagotchiloverforever, nobody's going to accept you for any job with that attitude. So I wish you a lot of luck in obtaining your wonderful job. You'll be getting nowhere, so there's really no need to say anything else.
XD Oh no! I won't be hired because I don't like Hannah Montana! oh gee thats too bad.xD

XD Oh no! I won't be hired because I don't like Hannah Montana! oh gee thats too bad.xD
C'mon guys! The point of this topic isn't to start hatin' on Miley/Hannah, the point of this is to voice your opinion on her show!

If you dont like it, say it! But at the same time, remember that there are people who do like her, and you don't want to insult them, just like you wouldn't want to be judged by what you like. :(

Ok? K-a-t-i-e--

Heh look kid,While you and all the little "hannah montana" fans are wathching her show and music videos.

I'd getting a future, not watching an idiot pretending she can sing and act.

How am I getting a Future you ask? Well I'm studing and not idoling a wanna-be.

And if you wanna be all immature and make this a big deal go ahead its not like I

care if you like her or not, thats not my choice, and in ten years when I'm getting a major in

whatever and your getting nostalgic about Hannah montana.

So whatever have fun at this point I really don't give.
Ahem, excuse me but you can actually like a TV show and keep up with your school work at the same time.

Some people may like it, but that doesn't mean they have to idol her. Its your opinion if she can't sing or act, so keep that to yourself.

Heres a thought. Think of yourself and who you want to be, but every time you ever discriminate people because they like Hannah Montana, thats called being "prejudice".

If there is only anything in the world thats causing that problem, thats called being "prejudice". If people actually learn to accept each others differences, don't you think everything would be a lot easier?

Perhaps if you actually spent less time on Tamatalk scorning people about themselves, maybe you'd be doing better in school (especially in your grammar :eek: ).

Right now, if I were to compare you to the other people who are successful, most of them would call you a pip-squeak.

End of story.

Kay I hate to act guide-ish right now, but don't you people think this is turning into a flame war?

Either you like her or hate her, no questions. But there's NO reason what so ever to call people who like/dislike her rude names, and no need to 'kill Hannah' either.

End of story. I'm just finding this is turning very disrespectful.

I agree with TamTamKitty.

Lets just close this topic; before tons of people start fighting.

You dislike her or you dont, that doesnt mean the people who like her or who dislike have no lifes.

it just simply means they dislike or like her, end of story.

No need to be mean to the people who like/dislike her.

*Shrug* Whatever , like I don't really care what you people do. Watch it or don't watch it.

FYI: No offence I Don't take advice from people I don't know.

'Kay? Good.

With the way you're acting now, tamagotchiloverforever, nobody's going to accept you for any job with that attitude. So I wish you a lot of luck in obtaining your wonderful job. You'll be getting nowhere, so there's really no need to say anything else.
Ok noones gonna wanna work for her because she hates the most untalented person on Earth :(

..........Pity

Kay I hate to act guide-ish right now, but don't you people think this is turning into a flame war?
Either you like her or hate her, no questions. But there's NO reason what so ever to call people who like/dislike her rude names, and no need to 'kill Hannah' either.

Yeah, good grief, it's just a show people. Some like it, some hate it, but this is getting kind of flame-ish...

-DDDTrooper

XD Flame-ish over hannah montana

lol, could a mod please close this before I get flamed again XD.

Pfff a falmeish topic over Hannah montana

Yeah, good grief, it's just a show people. Some like it, some hate it, but this is getting kind of flame-ish...
-DDDTrooper
Ya like I said, if you dislike her just leave it to that, no need to call people names and flame about it.

Turning into a flame war? Its more of a "I-know-better-then-you-do" War. :angry:

But yes, please keep on topic stop flaming and it will be alright.

I'm not really into hannah montana but my friends like it.

If you guys actually read through my post [talking to papercut and tamagotchiloverforever] I didn't say that she wouldn't be hired for not liking Hannah Montana, I said she wouldn't be hired because she is quite rude, and has a very bad attitude when speaking with people.

Ok, and I agree that a guide should close this topic. I'm beginning to flame people and getting quite annoyed with myself aswell, but it's just that some people apprently don't want to listen [or read] to what other people have to say and just jump to other conclusions about what others say. *sighs*

If you guys actually read through my post [talking to papercut and tamagotchiloverforever] I didn't say that she wouldn't be hired for not liking Hannah Montana, I said she wouldn't be hired because she is quite rude, and has a very bad attitude when speaking with people.
I think its a bit stupid telling someone there not going to get a job because for what she said on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back