Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie will not end the show, the movie is just Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers concert in 3-D, hardly something to end the show with.

Not to be rude, but some of you are way to mean about it being cancelled, even if you didn't like the show. You just don't like the show, doesn't mean you have to type it in big bold letters. If you don't like it, why do you even enter the topics entitled "Hannah Montana"?

Not to be rude, but some of you are way to mean about it being cancelled, even if you didn't like the show. You just don't like the show, doesn't mean you have to type it in big bold letters. If you don't like it, why do you even enter the topics entitled "Hannah Montana"?
Sorry if I offended you, but well I really dislike the show. O-O"

And well... I'm just stating my option to the matter. :0~ lol >.<

The movie will not end the show, the movie is just Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers concert in 3-D, hardly something to end the show with.
no i know that movie, but there is really going to be a movie called "Hannah Montana: The Movie" not just that concert. look it up on wikipedia type in "hannah montana". it should be there somewhere....

HANNAH MONTANA WILL BE CANCELED? YES!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!I THOUGHT THAT SHOW SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY,HAPPY,JOY,JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY,HAPPY,JOY,JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry about that, i was just so happy *cries*
OMG! You are so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hannah Montana's my favourite show!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best! U are so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :rolleyes:

OMG! You are so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hannah Montana's my favourite show!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best! U are so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)   :D
i am sorry for stating my opinion. that is what this website is for:OPINIONS! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:\ Oh boy, I can tell this is going to turn into a flame war. BOT: If that's true, I'm disapointed. I better not show this to my friends, they are HM Nuts with a capital N. Sheesh, she's like, the only good celeb out there! Lots of stars now are just crazy! :huh:

I saw that article too. This is exactly what it said:

[SIZE=14pt]The End For Hannah Montana?[/SIZE]

Could next year be the last for Disney's top-rated show Hannah Montana? It's future became uncertain in August when a Los Angeles comedy writter-producer claimed that Disney stole his idea for a show. Morris Sheffield says that in 2001 he pitched Disney execs a show about a junior high school boy named Roland Dillard who leads a secret life as a pop star named Rock Ryder. Disney turned down the project, but in 2006 launched Hannah Montana, about a teen girl who leads a secret life as, yes, a pop star. Disney could owe Sheffield millions. Could it end the show? We'll be following this one!

That's what it said. It was in J-14 Magazine.

Hope it helped! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true Sakura.

You can state your opinon, but if it is against another person's opinion, at least say it in a nicer way. Some people love Hannah Montana and some hate her. If you hate her don't just be like "HANNAH MONTANA SUX!! IM SO HAPPY ITS GETTING CANCELLED HAHAHAHA!" or anything. It's like that cliche, if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. (that makes me feel like im a preschool teacher when i say that XD)

Those magazines are always full of crap.
Don't believe everything you hear/read.

But if it's true I doubt they'll cancel it. Apprently Hannah is the biggest thing since 'The Beetles'. *shivers*
What do you mean by that? ARE YOU INSULTING THE BEATLES?????!!!!!!!!!! lol jk everyone has different oppinions. But I doubt they'll cancel hannah montana disney's making too much money off of it. Just like high school musical. If it wasn't such a good show, I'd hate it(like I hate high school musical). Anyway, as far as the basic plot thing, yes there is a basic plot in TV shows even movies and adult shows. there also seems to be a dumb friend (for a comical effect). In stories where kids have adventures you typically have to get rid of the parents (how are you supposed to save the world on dragon back and be back home in time for dinner?). There are many basic things in many things, but that doesn't make it any worse. Anyway, Miley Cyrus is very talented and even if they do cancel Hannah Montana (which I doubt) she'll probably do something garunteed to please audiences. And, of course, disney channel would be run into the ground by an angry mob of fans (but wether that's a bad thing...).

Those magazines are always full of crap.
Don't believe everything you hear/read.

But if it's true I doubt they'll cancel it. Apprently Hannah is the biggest thing since 'The Beetles'. *shivers*
>.< Noooo! My Precious Beatles.

God no! If she is more popular then my favourite group... *mumbles evil plan* >.< >.<

Argh...

I now hate her. >.< She's 15. She's a pop star. How could she become anything. =[

Bursts in anger.

K- *Sorry for double post, I had to post this ASAP!*

yea! just becuz it's canceled doesnt mean i still cant watch in on disney right? RIGHT!?

Latest posts

Back