Hannah montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
well i was going to put this in stuff we watch! but it is not about the show

do u like hannah montana me? i dont i hate it plz vote and replie

if it's not about the show then why is your topic description "do you like the show?" and same with your poll question..

Anyways, I don't like it. I don't like Hannah period. :(

if it's not about the show then why is your topic description "do you like the show?" and same with your poll question..
Anyways, I don't like it. I don't like Hannah period. :(
i am so sorry i did not notice that please forgive me!!!

Hannah Montana is a great show when you turn everything everyone says into something dirty.
Yes! Finally someone who also does that!

Shouldn't this be in 'Stuff We Watch'?

Anyway. I like the show, just not Miley herself.

Okay. Kill me:

I used to watch it. I actually used to be a HUGE fan of Miley Cyrus. When she did that Vanity Fair thing I lost respect for her. I still watched the show, though. It entertained me. But now... now... -_-

In the newer episodes, they just make me sick. She's such a little brat. She lies to her father, she's dated like 13 guys in 12 episodes, she's a little more full of herself and it's disgusting.

Think about that whole, "He Could Be the One" episode. YES, I watched it. Just so I could see what my opinion was. Long story short, it was a collassal waste of 60 minutes in my life.

So my answer is, no.

I dont hate it, but I don't like it either. Ill watch it when Im bored.

Hannah Montana?

Hannah Montana was a show that shows how "glamorous" teens lives are when it's not. I grew out of interest of the show because it reminds me how crappy my teenage life is. xP

i am so sorry i did not notice that please forgive me!!!
lol it's okay.. just watch where you post your topics ;P

Her songs are actually okay. I have some of them on my iPod, maybe it's just the fact theat they're sung by her that I automatically don't like them

I saw her on Ellen the other day, and she was so weird xD

Yes, I like the show.

She can be annoying, but some of the music is good.

The show is also really corny, but amusing.

I have.. 3 Miley Cyrus songs on my ipod. No Hannah songs.. yet.

I've heard two that I actually like.

Yes, it surprised me too.

lol

I don't hate her. I despise her. To death. Seriously.

I used to be a super mega fan of her. I loved the show. But now, I don't. She tris to be funny. she's not. She tries to be cool. She's not. She needs to choose normal life or popstar life. Because she doesn't need both

Oh boy. ;)

I don't hate Hannah Montana, but I'm not a huge fan either. I find the show entertaining, and even funny sometimes, but I do find it extremely unrealistic. I mean, I find it highly unlikely that no one doesn't recognize that she's Hannah besides the people who know already (I.E. Lilly, Oliver, and her dad). All the girl does is put a blond wig on. I mean come on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy. ;)
I don't hate Hannah Montana, but I'm not a huge fan either. I find the show entertaining, and even funny sometimes, but I do find it extremely unrealistic. I mean, I find it highly unlikely that no one doesn't recognize that she's Hannah besides the people who know already (I.E. Lilly, Oliver, and her dad). All the girl does is put a blond wig on. I mean come on. :)
Especially with the guys that "love" her. They can't even tell it's her with a blonde wig. A.K.A A bad boyfriend xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back