Hannah Montana's email!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U hate her right?????If the body guard come to ur house u'll probley get flicked off!
No, I don't hate her, I sometimes don't like... Some things she says but I don't care.

I don't care about body guards anymore... It's my opinion and no one can change it.

I doubt it. I really don't think Hannah montana/ Miley cyrus has an e-mail that she will reply quickly to.

Also:

Since these are websites this could be anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try it...

That might just be a kiddie poser... Who knows? o_O

I don't share a Birthday with Miley Cyrus (I wish!!)

.. but I do with Avril Lavigne! :D September 27.

We have alot in common.

-Rachel

On one other website, someone lied and said they were Hannah. This person is prolly lying, too.

Matchy ^_^

Or it's probably her secretary, or computer person.. Yeah If I would want to wait a year for a reply..

Anybody can make a picture of Hannah, and the REAL Hannah wouldn't have a so obvious email address. And I make a fake with miley something with a 2001..

I have an entire mag about herand theres 4 pages about her likes and dislikes

WOOT L.O.L

lets see if its really her

x]
Ask her about some very very deep personal info that the only real Hannah Montana knows :) .

It's most just another fan posing as a strive for attention.

My opinion is Hanah Montana isn't that great of a singer or an actress. If she contiues to sing she needs to sing country music liek her father. I respect others who diagree with me though :) .

Yes!!! So, your birthday is November 23? That's my birthday. You take care Cassrandra. Luv fan mail so email me!!!Take care!

Hannah Montana

yes thats what she wrote me and thats not my name.........it's cassidy not cassrandra!....anyway kuel very nice good job i added her on messager too!

ok hanna is....... well also my name is miley its spelled mliey last name garcia hanna does have good style but needs blone hair not brown

i hate hanna montana she is so bad at singing!!!!!!!! and ugly i cant belive u like her!!!!!!
Everybody has their own opinions please respect them. I understand you are new.

I guess I'll try it.

T.J.

Are you sure thats really her ^_^
YEA ITS HER ITS IN THE MAGIZINE!

THE MAGIZINE IS CALLED LIFE STORY MILEY

AND I WAS JUST FLIPPIN THROUGH IT AND IT SAID

CONTACT HER AND IT SAYS HER

PO BOX TO SEND HER MESSAGES

AND HER EMAIL!

X]

ask her what her boyfriends name is

IT WORKED! ^_^ She's very nice, I hope it's not a kiddie posing as Miley.

I love you, Miley! xo

-Rachel
ITS NOT HER TRUST ME

I HAVE A MAGIZINE ALL ABOUT HER

AND IT HAS A CONTACT SECTION

AND IT SAYS

"contact Miley!

P.O Box: efhrjf

Email: [email protected]"

AND IF U WANT HER P.O BOX

ASK ME AND ILL TELL U

X]