Hannah Montanna + Miley

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
Someone in my class told me that Hannah Montanna stole Mileys idenity or something and she had to go to jail for 30 days maybye i got the names mixed up but is this actually true ( The Guy Who Told Me Might Of Lied) :D :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yeah, he was making it up. He was just trying to see if you would believe him because he thought it would be funny if you did.

They are the same person. Hannah Montana is just Miley Cyrus wearing a wig.

^^^ What she said ^^^^^

Theyre the same, just Hannah Montanna doesnt seem to exsist anymore, No more wig D:

then why did she go to jail? the person who told me had a magizine that said she was in jail???????????????????

Yes, what they told you (below).

At one of "Hannah's Concerts", Hannah Montana didn't have enough time to become Miley, so they sent some fake dude to pretend to be Hannah. I think some of the paparazzi found out and he (must be) was thrown in to jail.

I never knew that he was thrown into jail for 30 days? Hey, we both learned something!

Google it, you'll see lots of news ;)

Yes, what they told you (below).At one of "Hannah's Concerts", Hannah Montana didn't have enough time to become Miley, so they sent some fake dude to pretend to be Hannah. I think some of the paparazzi found out and he (must be) was thrown in to jail.

I never knew that he was thrown into jail for 30 days? Hey, we both learned something!

Google it, you'll see lots of news :)
Why would he be thrown into jail if Miley asked him to do it????

XD

This topic makes me laugh.

NO.

Crazed fans might do identity theft without realizing; like someone on here paraded around claiming to be Miley Cyrus a while ago.

[SIZE=21pt]THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!! DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE!!![/SIZE]

Why would he be thrown into jail if Miley asked him to do it????
It was just a guess (as was mentioned in the previous post) ^_^

Please don't ask me anymore questions, because I have no answers.

They're the same person. All Hannah Montana is, is Miley with a blonde wig on. ^_^

then why did she go to jail? the person who told me had a magizine that said she was in jail???????????????????
That is also a lie. Nobody went to jail for impersonating Miley Cyrus, especially not Miley Cyrus herself.

[SIZE=10pt]She barely even qualifies as a human. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]c.l[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back