Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
I H-A-T-E Hannah Montanna. This is just a question about some random singers in usa. I love Chris Brown. Did anyone see him on the Grammy Awards? He looked crazy!!!!

I noticed that nobody has voted for the Jonas Brothers as of Feb. 23. They are sooooooooo U-G-L-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for Hannah Montanna because her songs are better than the Miley ones. They may be both the same person but I just L-O-V-E Hannah's songs.

Miley Cyrus's real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. (Just in case some people don't know!) I heard from kids at my school. She changed it when she got older. I personly like Destiny Hope better than Miley.

I got a couple things to say

1. If the question in this poll is "Who do you like better, Miley or Hannah", then why is Jonas Brothers, Chris Brown ect. in the chioces?

2. Montana is spelled with only one 'N'. Montana.

3. cdrc, why did you say that the Jonas Brothers are ugly? I think that's mean. :ph34r:

anyway,

I like Hannah songs way better than miley ones. But, I'm getting kinda tired of the hannah ones too. She needs to come out with some new songs. I voted Jonas Brothers. I think the Jonas Brothers and Hannah montana are tied for me. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate all of the options, because I dont like their voices, and dont really like them for who they are either. I will state reasons only if asked -_- .

I prefer MCR and FOB. They are not emo, so keep your steriotypes to yourself.

Becca♥

For the last time... They're the same person! :mellow: Anyways I like Miley Cyrus better than Hannah Montana. And do u mean Hannah Montana the show or Hannah Montana the person? I like Miley Cyrus better than Hannah Montana the person, but I like Hannah Montana the show and Miley Cyrus about the same.

Oh do u mean which songs I like better? I like the Hannah songs better. Way better. :blink:

3. cdrc, why did you say that the Jonas Brothers are ugly? I think that's mean. :p
it would only be mean to people who like the Jonas Brothers (unlike me)

*EDIT* i like Three Days Grace rather than HM or MC

I prefer MCR and FOB. They are not emo, so keep your steriotypes to yourself.
I know MCR isnt 'emo', but didnt pete wentz call himself 'emo' or something?

I prefer miley over Hannah Montanna. At least her songs arent about... her double life (woo, shocker)

[SIZE=7pt]None of the above. They all annoy me to no end. I'll stick with Tokio Hotel and Marilyn Manson.[/SIZE]

Ehh....none. I prefer Fall Out Boy, Panic(!) at the Disco, Cobra Starship, and a whole bunch of other ones that I can't even continue to list.

Latest posts

Back