Happy '09!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, it's 12:06 now xD

Yay! Happy New Year!

I'll have to put 09 instead of 08 on my school assignments now xP I'll probably forget.

It's 2009 for me now, yay!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year TT!

Happy New Year! [its 3:17 am here for Me in Manitoba]

But yeah. To me, new years is just another day. its not really an excuse for me to stay up late, as I'm always up late. Usually dont go to bed until 3-4 in the morning.

My mom and I didn't even do anything for new years. Our Teacher [Long story short, My mom and i have the same teacher] Phoned us at Midnight, Drunk, Yelling "HAAAPPPY BIIRRTHDAY YOU IDIOTS!" Lol. So We said "happy birthday" back.

Other than that. We spent the whole time watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Omg It's the first today I seriously thought it was yesterday my DS calander said it was the first ): Yeah well. It was annoying last night alot of teens screaming and shouting. Oh well happy new year!

I was on ACWW at the time.

Well I was al quiet when suddenly I heard fireworks. BANG BANG.

Then I realized it was new year.On ACWW.

And in real life

I spent the night at Nicole's house with Chris last night and we blew off our poppers about seven seconds late because nobody wanted to go right away, and there was just an awkward silence before Nicole said, "Wait, do we go now?.."

We played Halo, Grand Theft Auto, Candy Land, Animal Crossing City Folk, then blew off all of our popper things and did nothing for about 3 more hours. I went to bed at about 3 am because I had a killer headache and Chris and Nicole were just playing card games while me and Trevor watched.

They all stayed up till about 7 this morning, haha..

Yeah, it was exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back