Happy easter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Hey Happy Easter and please make list of your easter what you got for easter somewhere in the world.

Hope you will have fun during easter day!

Edit:

I got bunny chocolate

Double feature dvd:

The Horse whisperer

Mr.Holland's opus

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a bar of chocolate. No egs this year. A bar of chocolate has more chocolatey goodness than an egg anyway! :(

Happy Easter Everyone!

Um...isn't Easter tomorrow? x.x Or did I miss Easter!?
Depends on time zones. ;]

Easter for me is tomorrow. I just colours eggs! =D

Depends on time zones. ;]
Easter for me is tomorrow. I just colours eggs! =D
Ok good. xP

I would have been really upset if I had missed Easter!

This Easter activity for me is taking care of an egg like it's my baby. :)

Lol, weird, I know.

I got a sweatshirt for easter.

It ish what I asked for.

And chocolate.

Cant live without meh chocolate.

It's not Easter for another 21 minutes here. But we get chocolate. And marshmallow bunnies. Covered with chocolate. And Peeps Marshmallows. They should sell those year round....

Happy Easter everybody!

Here Easter is actually a little different. In Spain we celebrate "Semana Santa" (Holy Week), and during Holy Week different processions of different churches go out round the streets. There are nazarenos (nazarenes), people who wear a gown and 'pointy hats'. There are also bands, and 'pasos', which carry the figure of Christ or the Virgin Mary generally.

I don't often go out to watch processions, but I always watch the last one, called "La Resurrección" which goes near-ish where I live. So, at 5am this morning, my mother and I slipped out to watch it and we followed it up to the first open bar where we bought some breakfast ('chocolate y churros'). After that, we returned home and no other mention of Easter has really taken place.

Here are some images of previous Easter, la Resurrección:

Nazarenos

A paso

The paso of the Virgin

The paso of Christ

Of course, in other Hermandades the parts of the stories of Christ are different ones, and the nazarenes may wear different coloured gowns. In la Resurrección they are white for purity, but in other 'Hermandades' they may be black for mourning, or purple, blue etc.

The Resurrección is a reasonably small procession too, there are many others with well over 2 pasos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back