Happy St. Patrick's Day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
Just wanted to say happy St. Patrick's Day to all you peoples out there!!

(If you celebrate it. But most people do, right?)

Are any of you Irish peoples? I'm not Irish. My friend is, though. Her backyard is filled with four-leafed-clovers!!!!!!!

Where's Ireland? XD

I guess I celebrate St. Patrick's. I mean, I bought a cupcake with green icing today for the occasion. And I wore a green shirt. That was about the extent of my celebrations. I wanted to get totally into it, with, like, green streaks and huge clover necklaces and pom-poms. But my parents said no. They always do. Funny how that works. What's St Pat's day all about anyway? I honestly don't know.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT IRISH?! xDD

Aww, I didn't even realize it was St. Patricks Day until lunch time when everyone was screaming it out. And to show my participation I decided to go up to everyone and tell them to mind all the Irish Leprechauns. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm not Irish. [ I don't think so, anyway. ]

I was honestly surprised with the 'festivness' at school today. Tons of people were dressed in green. I was dressed in red and black, and people kept pinching me because I wasn't wearing green. O_O

Pittsburgh had a HUGE St. Patty's parade over the weekend. I didn't go to it, but I caught some of it on television. :]

As far as I know, I'm not Irish. And happy St. Patricks day to you too! :)

I have no idea why people celebrate st patricks day, btu I think it has something to do with an Irish man and snakes. xD

A girl in my ski class gave me a plastic clover from her headband, and that's the closest I've come to celebrating it this year!

I dun think I'm Irish :0 But anyway, today, I wore my green pajama pants to protect me from pinchers, although that was all I really did. It's spring break, so no school, where we would have most likely started a riot or something.

Edit. I just remembered something. I tried to make macaroni and cheese earlier today and the water ended up boiling over the pot and got all over the stove and the floor, and when my mom was like "RAWR. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, PHOEBE, LEAVING THE STOVE ALONE LIKE THAT?" I was like, "NOT MY FAULT! THE LEPRECHAUNS MAADE MEEE DO IT." XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not Irish.

I wore green today, but I got pinched once.

Yes, I'm about 50% Irish.

. . . I didn't know until about fifteen minutes ago that it was St Patrick's day o_o

Well happy lame holiday..I guess? xD My friend pinched me 3 times today, and I wore green D: She just couldn't see it....

Happy St Pattie's Day!!

Hehe, everything was happening yesterday. St patrick's Day, my friend's birthday and Mason Musso's birthday. And the whole middle school gathered in a group when Shake It was playing on the CD player XD.

Eh, no one really noticed that it was St Patrick's Day. But, my favourite thing about the 17th March is Leprachauns. They are amazing beings and they totally exist. I particularly love that one in Simpsons who marries the Genie XD. Haha, good times ;3

Me friend told me at lunch a couple days ago that when she was 3 she was picking flowers on St. Patty's day and she heard a tiny voice say "Hey, you almost stepped on me!". She said she got scared and ran back to her house. XD

i don't believe in lapurcons. (how ever its spelled!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back