HAPPY TREE FRIENDS~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany: 16, USA: 14, NZ: R.

Too gratuitous for anyone. AVOID.
Oh. Well, looks like I've not only accidentally listened to some R-rated music, I've also watched an R-rated show. I should really look these things up BEFORE I watch/listen to them, not after. :p

If people who hate it watch more episodes, you'll see that some do have funny ideas or plots. Why must they make it so overly violent? It would actually be suitable for people my age if the characters didn't die so horribly. Or even better, if they didn't die at all.

this is a TV show not a debatable issue

if you don't like it you don't watch it

this isn't some big issue about the environment or something

Unless you get brainwashed by your television on a daily basis, continue to watch it. It's funny.

^_^

Well, I'm not all that interested in the actual show any more, anyway. I spent about 2 hours yesterday learning to draw the characters (not when they're all violent but when they're standing still looking happy like Tamas). My only problem is I keep doing the bodies way too small, because I'm used to drawing Tamas. :p

My half-finished and failed drawings of the characters:

27+May+2013+00:56:16.jpg
Flaky

27+May+2013+00:59:31.jpg
Petunia

The colours went all wrong because I took the photo with my webcam.

h5MKVdf.png

Made a drawing of Lifty trying to smile while he's badly injured :p (weirdly,nothing happened to his hands o_O)

Last edited by a moderator:
h5MKVdf.png

Made a drawing of Lifty trying to smile while he's badly injured :p (weirdly,nothing happened to his hands o_O)
That drawing is really good. I haven't even tried trying to draw Lifty and Shifty yet because I just know I'll be awful at it. As I will be with all the characters.

I've seen almost all of the internet episodes now because I think they are rated 12 and I was 11 when I watched them but I've also seen a few of the TV episodes. My favourite characters are Sniffles, Flaky and Flippy and my favourite episodes are Idol Curiosity and Blast From The Past because they are funny and not overly violent.

Flaky+1.png
The worst drawing you will ever see is right there.

...and the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth worst drawings here. All of them except Handy took 5 minutes. The point of them is not to make them look really accurate with smooth lines and shading (like I do with Tamas) but just to get the hang of drawing them. So I haven't gone over the lines twice or done any shading. I put the original pictures of the characters next to my drawings so people can see exactly how failed they are.
HTFs+drawn+using+ArtRage.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it... not because of the blood cause I'm kinda used to stuff like that, but because I watched an episode by accident when I was 8 thinking it was a kids cartoon. Man was I WRONG. I got in trouble for it and was booted off the computer for 4 or so days after that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back