Hard life right now. Very sad.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into an argument will not do anyone any good. So dont fight.

Im glad your mum and dad are happy. If peoople are rude, tell them its none of their buisness, and if they are perfect, they can criticise. I highly doubt anyone is perfect, everyone has done something wrong in their life. So they cant really criticise, can they?!

The only advice I can offer is: Next time something like this happens, don't tell anyone about it. That way no one will know, and they won't say anything to you. Things like this are private family matters, that no one else needs to know. And that means you shouldn't tell anyone.

The only advice I can offer is: Next time something like this happens, don't tell anyone about it. That way no one will know, and they won't say anything to you. Things like this are private family matters, that no one else needs to know. And that means you shouldn't tell anyone.
thanks. ya. Thats what I have been doing. But things get around in my city. Because my grandma told a lady who told a lady who told a lady and those ladies told other people. And so it gets around FAST! And I posted this on here because no one knows me on here except Ta9394 and she is a really good friend. So I have been doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back